Greenberg threatened Burgess with a $25k fine and a law suit

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The NRL should be riding high during an exciting finals series. Instead their cash cow north of the border has imploded and one of the game's big names has gone to war with the NRL in the media. I can't however understand big Sam's timing its crazy from his team's perspective. Go hard Sam we love it!

Maybe his subscription to “ Club Greenburg” has lapsed???

The NRL should be riding high during an exciting finals series. Instead their cash cow north of the border has imploded and one of the game's big names has gone to war with the NRL in the media. I can't however understand big Sam's timing its crazy from his team's perspective. Go hard Sam we love it!

its a WB decoy side tracking tactic designed to make us lose focus I tells ya!

The code's CEO Todd Greenberg had a conversation with Burgess yesterday, telling the Englishman that he insulted the integrity of supreme court judge Geoff Bellew, who also serves as NRL judiciary chairman pro bono.

His Honour is a former Director of the National Rugby League Limited, and the former Chairman of Directors of the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles Limited

Go get him Geoff! Do it for Manly!

The code's CEO Todd Greenberg had a conversation with Burgess yesterday, telling the Englishman that he insulted the integrity of supreme court judge Geoff Bellew, who also serves as NRL judiciary chairman pro bono.

His Honour is a former Director of the National Rugby League Limited, and the former Chairman of Directors of the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles Limited

Go get him Geoff! Do it for Manly!

I know Geoff, a good guy.

His time on board though was for the Northern Eagles franchise.

May have transposed over into year 1 of MWSE but I don’t think so.

He had dinner at our house in Moree one night when he was on the board , circa 2001 maybe.

Last edited:
I am not having a go at Marty .... but I am puzzled at this notion he will somehow sort out Sam .... in 6 years of football I have never seen Marty hit anybody with anything that could be considered an "aggressive" tackle .....

Far more likely that Keppie, GoJetSki or AFB have a crack .....

I am not having a go at Marty .... but I am puzzled at this notion he will somehow sort out Sam .... in 6 years of football I have never seen Marty hit anybody with anything that could be considered an "aggressive" tackle .....

Far more likely that Keppie, GoJetSki or AFB have a crack .....
Sambo won't see Jorge comming, he'll be busy looking at Marty's hair :p
Jorge_Munster-2019.gif

Notice how no one in the media is talking about or dissecting Souths' performance last week where they got flogged. They're talking about Sam's opinion of the MRC instead.

Seems like a deliberate tactic.

The upside is that no one is talking about us either so we are very much under the radar.

Suspended fine and he issued an apology using his own words I’m sure.
Also had an eye to eye meeting with turd.

V’landys is the only hope of rescuing the game. And he needs to clean everything out of hq. If not then nothing will change, like this year I will support manly and have nothing to do with the ‘competition’.

So the deal was

Sam said: you get the refs to get us the win and you get your apology on Monday

Greenturd said: sure thing Sam, anything else I can do for you

Sam said: yeah, drop the fine

Greenturd said: absolutely and I am really sorry for stressing you out last week, I can’t apologise enough, and tell Greg I said Hi

How many other players/coaches/officials would get away with nothing more than a slap on the wrist for saying such things. Suspended fine and apologize - hit with a wet lettuce leaf!

Dead set this Burgess **** is a koala / protected by Shoddy because he is good for the game and plays for the pride of the league.

Surely we can start returning some of these convicts back to England....

Suspended fine and he issued an apology using his own words I’m sure.
Also had an eye to eye meeting with turd.

V’landys is the only hope of rescuing the game. And he needs to clean everything out of hq. If not then nothing will change, like this year I will support manly and have nothing to do with the ‘competition’.
Was there ever any doubt about Sam not being fined after the Turd invited him to discuss things over a coffee?, after having a convivial chat and a coffee, Greenturd wasn't going to say
" Oh by the way Sam, nice having a coffee with you, but you're still being fined 25 grand"
This business of Greenturd becoming palsy walsy with certain players has to be knocked on the head by the commission, let's not forget that glowing DUI reference and salary cap dispensation he gave to his buddy GI, speaking of GI, is he doing anything to earn his keep?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4