Greenberg threatened Burgess with a $25k fine and a law suit

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just give Sammy one week suspension,starting Friday :D

Sammy and Jared can plot on what grubv acts they can dream up next game

Just give Sammy one week suspension,starting Friday :D

Sammy and Jared can plot on what grubv acts they can dream up next game
Sammy ain't got no game after Friday
giphy.gif

What Burgess said was garbled frustration.
Frustration with the MRC and judiciary is the smokescreen, but I took it as the game in general was what he's referring to and THAT is what turdles will take offense to over anything else.
Mustn't criticise...

It is amazing how burgess has been a protected species in terms of the judiciary for many years. Many of his dirty and rough acts have attracted letters and fines, or were downgraded.

Pulling hair is a **** thing to do on the field, he deserved a suspension after all the leniency in the past.

The nrl have created a monster by being lenient on him for years.

What Burgess said was garbled frustration.
Frustration with the MRC and judiciary is the smokescreen, but I took it as the game in general was what he's referring to and THAT is what turdles will take offense to over anything else.
Mustn't criticise...
DT has Bulldog Ritchie's interview with Sambo and he clearly says 'I don't know if there are calls made after a game to the MRC...'

Inference of collusion between the Independent Judiciary is what rightly has caused all this drama :nerd:

It's all falling into place boys and girls. That big idiot is having another brain explosion going to war with Turdy and a supreme court judge. Cody Walker future contract is clouded. All the time Des and the lads are quiet and no media attention on our young brigade. Another boilover is bubbling up here people. Don't miss this. Get out there and witness history repeating. 2013 prelim final all over again.

It's all falling into place boys and girls. That big idiot is having another brain explosion going to war with Turdy and a supreme court judge. Cody Walker future contract is clouded. All the time Des and the lads are quiet and no media attention on our young brigade. Another boilover is bubbling up here people. Don't miss this. Get out there and witness history repeating. 2013 prelim final all over again.

Now that was some night wasn’t it!!

DT has Bulldog Ritchie's interview with Sambo and he clearly says 'I don't know if there are calls made after a game to the MRC...'

Inference of collusion between the Independent Judiciary is what rightly has caused all this drama :nerd:
He's probably on the money...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8