Greenberg threatened Burgess with a $25k fine and a law suit

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've also heard that Greenberg told Sam that if he wasn't a good boy & if he continued to say all these bad things about the NRL & MRC he would instruct the referees to NOT penalise Manly out of the game on Friday night. Sam said he would definitely shut up from now on.............:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kiwi Ferns star Teuila Fotu-Moala's NRLW season is over after she became the first player to be suspended in the league's flagship competition.

The St George Illawarra prop was on Tuesday night unsuccessful in downgrading a level-two dangerous contact charge on Brisbane's Lavina Gould, leaving her banned for three weeks.

The ban is likely to put pressure on the NRL to reconsider it's women's judicial system, which carries the same points penalties for the men's in every charge.

In effect though the punishments are much tougher, given there are only three rounds in a regular season and a grand final, as opposed to the 25-week men's competition.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- I think this is probably a bigger problem than repeat offenders being outraged that they can't play footy. The "you're missing a final for a hair pull" just doesn't cut it (sorry gus) when it's obviously a case of the game running out of patience for repeat offenders.

But here we have one offence and rubbed out for the season. I have no idea why the brains trust at the nrl thought the gradings and the suspensions should be the same for a 3 round comp as a 25 round comp. Maybe because the injuries and damage done is the same?
However in both cases, players know the deal before they run on to the field.

Sam should be more embarrassed for actually pulling hair if he's such a tough guy, than for being suspended for it. I think Les Boyd and others would suspend themselves if they did that!

Burgess is in club greenberg. If it is a face to face, todd will not deliver the bad news personally as sam has star power, and Todd needs that ****. This has inglis resume **** written all over it

If it was to be bad news it would have been a straight referral so he didnt have to be part of it. This is so he can say publicly players have been warned, which means manly, and canberra players better beware

Those clubs dont seem to have membership to club Greenberg

Just doing his President snow thing that he does. ol President greensnow

NRL LAcky . Manly are getting some players back president Snotsnow
Todd . Release the whacker trackers and get the poison mist ready in case the cumminstrap doesnt work this Friday

NRL Lacky, what the **** does that mean sir snotsnow? Is that code for juiciary and referee ****storm , Mr phlemberg

Todd. Long glare at Lacky , todd fondles his keys with storm membership and starts dreaming about those harvey norman vouchers and boat stories from the past. The good ol days. Simpler times

NRL Lacky . Should i inform Lord Gyngill
Todd. No i shall inform the lord personally . Be Gone but fetch me the ivory backscratcher i got an itch that needs itching . And tell inglis my car needs washing, better still tell unky nick i need a new one. Tell him its for "operation sombrero "
Send the old one to Mrs Smith, make sure you include a card. Girls like cards,

Stay tuned for more from the Manly Mocking Eagles ,
Whistling noise fades

Burgess is in club greenberg. If it is a face to face, todd will not deliver the bad news personally as sam has star power, and Todd needs that ****. This has inglis resume **** written all over it

If it was to be bad news it would have been a straight referral so he didnt have to be part of it. This is so he can say publicly players have been warned, which means manly, and canberra players better beware
Exactly. Paul Kent made an interesting comment (yeah, I know, doesn't happen all the time) - Greenberg dealing with this issue by means of 'summoning Sam to meet with him' proves Sam's case - that is a kangaroo court way to deal with things. No transparency, no tribunal administering the game's code of conduct, simply a private cup of tea with the boss for a natter, and let's agree on a way to spin this to the media on the way out.

Exactly. Paul Kent made an interesting comment (yeah, I know, doesn't happen all the time) - Greenberg dealing with this issue by means of 'summoning Sam to meet with him' proves Sam's case - that is a kangaroo court way to deal with things. No transparency, no tribunal administering the game's code of conduct, simply a private cup of tea with the boss for a natter, and let's agree on a way to spin this to the media on the way out.
kangaroo court
noun
  1. an unofficial court held by a group of people in order to try someone regarded, especially without good evidence, as guilty of a crime or misdemeanour

-----
Sambo is on camera commiting his offences so it is 'good evidence' :wait:

They wont do anything to Sam before the Manly game, I mean they wont suspend him.

It's funny when players say "I won't change my ways"

So, that means you are going to continue pulling hair does it Sam and then be surprised when you get suspended?

Genius effort that one.

I'm sure England is calling you, go home.

All the Manly players should do the pre-game on field warm up in skull caps
s-l300.jpg

kangaroo court
noun
an unofficial court held by a group of people in order to try someone regarded, especially without good evidence, as guilty of a crime or misdemeanour
-----
Sambo is on camera commiting his offences so it is 'good evidence' :wait:
Similar definition: A kangaroo court is a court that ignores recognized standards of law or justice,
Absolutely Sam committed offences, including breaching the code of conduct (apparently, I haven't heard just what he said). My point was not that there was no evidence that Sam committed numerous offences, it was the haphazard, unprincipled way the NRL deals with everything. The blatant inconsistencies in officiating, and MRC etc, are all just a reflection of the ad hoc unprincipled leadership regime of you-know-who.

Those clubs dont seem to have membership to club Greenberg

Just doing his President snow thing that he does. ol President greensnow

NRL LAcky . Manly are getting some players back president Snotsnow
Todd . Release the whacker trackers and get the poison mist ready in case the cumminstrap doesnt work this Friday

NRL Lacky, what the **** does that mean sir snotsnow? Is that code for juiciary and referee ****storm , Mr phlemberg

Todd. Long glare at Lacky , todd fondles his keys with storm membership and starts dreaming about those harvey norman vouchers and boat stories from the past. The good ol days. Simpler times

NRL Lacky . Should i inform Lord Gyngill
Todd. No i shall inform the lord personally . Be Gone but fetch me the ivory backscratcher i got an itch that needs itching . And tell inglis my car needs washing, better still tell unky nick i need a new one. Tell him its for "operation sombrero "
Send the old one to Mrs Smith, make sure you include a card. Girls like cards,

Stay tuned for more from the Manly Mocking Eagles ,
Whistling noise fades

“ Club Greenburg”

Ooh I do like that one!!

The NRL should be riding high during an exciting finals series. Instead their cash cow north of the border has imploded and one of the game's big names has gone to war with the NRL in the media. I can't however understand big Sam's timing its crazy from his team's perspective. Go hard Sam we love it!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8