Grand Final 22 Panthers v Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I reckon Riff will score 50.

Hopefully Eels can get a dozen.
Got a feeling the Riff could give our 40nil GF score a run for it's money, Parra will give everything for the first 15min, then the Riff will be surfing on the floodgate waters from then on.

Got a feeling the Riff could give our 40nil GF score a run for it's money, Parra will give everything for the first 15min, then the Riff will be surfing on the floodgate waters from then on.
While the winning margin may be bigger... I believe Parra will at least get on the board.

Another Grand Final thread and another season Manly people are talking about other Grand final teams challenge for Glory

How times have changed at Manly
2011 seems a long time away

Looking forward to seeing our 2023 playing roster

Looking forward to seeing some new quality players added to add some extra dynamics to our season

Looking forward to seeing a more competitive player roster compete and win against the top teams

Looking forward for Des to change his predictable ways and being more proactive and turning Manly into a more destructive team

Agree, but at the time Fainu was the future, salary cap etc. Unfortunately hindsight is only available after a decision is made. Always liked Api as a player. But back to your point, yes we fkd up and have been paying for it ever since the incident. Worse still there was no contingency put in place if Manase was found guilty which has put us even further behind the top teams. Croker was only a stop gap solution.
I think the Fainu thing is a wake up call to all NRL clubs, there were signs long before the Mormon dance fiasco that Manase was pretty heavily invested in the Gangsta culture through his social media posts, it's something all clubs should check regularly as a means of discouraging these young blokes from going off the rails, they need to be reminded of their responsibilities to the club and if necessary given the alternative of disengaging from gangsta activities or dropping out of football, it's obvious that they can't do both

In retrospect.. Yes hindsight is a great thing... We have a team that at full strength is a top eight side. Perhaps even top six. We have been crueld by lack of depth & perhaps over injury prone. We are the kings of playing players out of position. We don't have the forwards to be a serious challenge to the top teams. For me with the players lost & the side we will field next season I would be very surprised if me make the eight. It's going to be another sheite year next season. I can't see any coach apart from perhaps Bellend who could get a better result with the cattle we have. I put all our woes at the feet of the inept owners & even Des for the inability to communicate to management an effective plan for our resurrection. We're farked..

In retrospect.. Yes hindsight is a great thing... We have a team that at full strength is a top eight side. Perhaps even top six. We have been crueld by lack of depth & perhaps over injury prone. We are the kings of playing players out of position. We don't have the forwards to be a serious challenge to the top teams. For me with the players lost & the side we will field next season I would be very surprised if me make the eight. It's going to be another sheite year next season. I can't see any coach apart from perhaps Bellend who could get a better result with the cattle we have. I put all our woes at the feet of the inept owners & even Des for the inability to communicate to management an effective plan for our resurrection. We're farked..
I posted this in the wrong thread - but as it's here I'll leave it.

I think the Fainu thing is a wake up call to all NRL clubs, there were signs long before the Mormon dance fiasco that Manase was pretty heavily invested in the Gangsta culture through his social media posts, it's something all clubs should check regularly as a means of discouraging these young blokes from going off the rails, they need to be reminded of their responsibilities to the club and if necessary given the alternative of disengaging from gangsta activities or dropping out of football, it's obvious that they can't do both
Fainu's proclivities were well known at 1 Eels Pl in his junior days. It was no big surprise to me that they passed on him (and others) that were/are in our top 30.

moses & cleary.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4