Grand Final 22 Panthers v Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Getting back on topic (I know, how dare I ?), the Squeels are slight drifters out to $3.10 H2H.

I had some on Penrith 13+ last week at $2.30. This week they're paying $2.35 so the bookies seem to think Parramatta have about the same chance Souths did.

I think they're probably a slightly greater threat but I'm thinking the occasion might get to them a bit. One things for sure, if they trail by 8 at the same time they did against the Cows, there'll be no escaping. Penrith will strangle them out of it from there.
Been considering Panthers 13+
Although I reckon it'll be low scoring so Eels might just cover the spread. Reckon the +8.5 is just enough if its low scoring

I saw some butcher shop on TV doing yellow and blue sausages.

Couldn’t think of anything more disgusting to eat.
Was going to say brown sausages (as in panther brown)...
doh
1664430502079.png

Everything is perceived different by each person

And my perception is that Human nature is the behavioural traits of each person and we all make our own choices in how we behave in good or bad knowing the consequences

AS for the cowboy westerns my favourite was the Cisco kid and he fought all the Evil guys :)

See the source image
Ahhh Pancho

Everything is perceived different by each person

And my perception is that Human nature is the behavioural traits of each person and we all make our own choices in how we behave in good or bad knowing the consequences

AS for the cowboy westerns my favourite was the Cisco kid and he fought all the Evil guys :)

See the source image
Careful, I think he got busted for touching kids!

Getting back on topic (I know, how dare I ?), the Squeels are slight drifters out to $3.10 H2H.

I had some on Penrith 13+ last week at $2.30. This week they're paying $2.35 so the bookies seem to think Parramatta have about the same chance Souths did.

I think they're probably a slightly greater threat but I'm thinking the occasion might get to them a bit. One things for sure, if they trail by 8 at the same time they did against the Cows, there'll be no escaping. Penrith will strangle them out of it from there.

I’m not a gambling man but Panthers 13+ feels like a safe bet.

This is Rugby League though, where the bounce of the ball could go anyway, and the refs have way too much influence on the final result.

If they trail by 8 in the home stretch, a few lucky bounces could be all it takes for Parra to claw back the lead. Throw in a Penrith sin bin and Parra could be leading in the final minutes.

Too many variables. I’m actually getting excited the more I think about it. Should be a cracker.

I used to watch Cisco and Puncho the Western Wogs on abc tv channel 2

You have caught me out with your facts and you are 100 % correct that they were good baddies and I stand corrected :)
Ah yesss, the original CHIPS 👍

My comment was just about describing his actions as 'foolishness'
I have a different understanding of 'foolishness' which is broader than just being 'silly', i.e. foolish behaviour is whenever one acts in a way that harms oneself or others. This would include intentionally lying, slandering, defrauding, stealing, physically harming and so on. An individual's propensity to be foolish is often exarcebated by associating with those who condone or practise these types of foolish behaviour.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8