Grand Final 22 Panthers v Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That's right every team is beatable which is why Parra will smash the toothless hillbillies in the GF. I can't make myself more clearer, so please you give me what you are smoking.
Are you confirming Faecalmatta Denture Set supporters (aka the Hatfields), at least wear the aforementioned artificial teeth, vis a vis their longtime feudin’ toothless cousins, the Penrith McCoys?

Penrith not beating the Eels twice this season is plenty motivation for the Riff to really turn it on from the opening whistle. The Riff could give our GF 40 nil a real shake on Sunday.
One of those losses after the Chinwagger was sent off. The other by two points.

Penrith’s win at full strength a few weeks back? That was by a hefty margin. Parramatta could do a ‘Newcastle 1997’ and win it, but Penrith’s recent GF history should be enough.

Theve always had a strong junior base havnt they?? Esp the last 5 years or so.

They won’t miss kikau or korisau next year either because they will have some young kid lined up ready to be the next stars..

Meanwhile… we have Blacktown ……. It makes my heart hurt thinking about it lol
Blacktown is a great feeder area for footy talent... its how the club uses that, and the gang mentality that will show results or not .... I'd prefer a team of mainly local talent but unfortunately we aren't the breeding ground we used to be ....

Blacktown is a great feeder area for footy talent... its how the club uses that, and the gang mentality that will show results or not .... I'd prefer a team of mainly local talent but unfortunately we aren't the breeding ground we used to be ....
Actually M-W juniors’ numbers have been trending upwards for some time.

We could have our ‘own’ NSW Cup team, if we had owners willing to spend the money.

Perhaps the LC group with its improving financial bottom line could help out there.

Unless parramatta sign michael crocker on a short term deal with a secret mission the riff are just too good.

Its not that every player plays a role, its that they play the role required to be competitive every week.and just repeat
Drilled on how to win nrl matches , not necessarily footy games

Unless parramatta sign michael crocker on a short term deal with a secret mission the riff are just too good.

Its not that every player plays a role, its that they play the role required to be competitive every week.and just repeat
Drilled on how to win nrl matches , not necessarily footy games
Agree they are very very good at that.

They give away few 6 agains , few penalties , play the ball exceptionally fast , have an excellent defensive system , are extremely fit , have a great mindset and just play to a set plan regardless.

How they approached 0-12 , with 3 disallowed tries last weekend was an excellent example.

No panic , they just know their system works.

A very very hard team to break down.

Agree they are very very good at that.

They give away few 6 agains , few penalties , play the ball exceptionally fast , have an excellent defensive system , are extremely fit , have a great mindset and just play to a set plan regardless.

How they approached 0-12 , with 3 disallowed tries last weekend was an excellent example.

No panic , they just know their system works.

A very very hard team to break down.
Very similar to the successful Melbourne teams ... fit, every player has a job and sticks to it, unruffled by the scoreline.

Except Manly was cruelled when Snake was taken out, but I'm not sure if losing any one player could stop the Panthers.
Actually their biggest risk could be themselves, Cleary for example is a great player but another brain snap send off or even sin bin could turn the tide in the GF.

Whilst the Eels found the way to beat them during the competition rounds the loss in the first semi was telling and Penrith my have pricked their bubble. But I'm expecting a Titanic struggle and the Cleary factor will be key.

Except Manly was cruelled when Snake was taken out, but I'm not sure if losing any one player could stop the Panthers.
Actually their biggest risk could be themselves, Cleary for example is a great player but another brain snap send off or even sin bin could turn the tide in the GF.
Yeah you have to try to unsettle them and hope they lose the plot. They need them to beat themselves

Yeah you have to try to unsettle them and hope they lose the plot. They need them to beat themselves
Yep they've got a couple who can be a bit loose. Luai, Kikau.
Taylan May, if he plays, likes to be the tough guy.
But I'm not sure the Eels have any enforcer types capable of unsettling them. Maybe Matterson? the others seem a bit too 'nice'. @:D

I am so exited

Only a few sleeps to go

I cannot wait any loner

THis is the Game I was looking forward to all season

See the source image

I'm not being biased but Parra by 10. Moses has to be on song with his kicking. Dylan Brown to play his best game of the season. Our forwards to dominate their brainless toothless forwards. King Gutho to clean up alot of mess ie high bombs aimed at Blake. King Gutho to be man of the match and be hailed the King of Australia. King Gutho to give the big chinned one a double wedgy to let him know who's boss. Sivo, powered by Kava, to smash through those mullet haired toothless hillbillys to score a couple of tries. The big chined one to get subtly smashed by our powerful forwards. Jarome Luau's with his annoying smashable face to be deemed ineffective by Parra's brilliant game plan. BA to be promoted as an elite coach from bush coach. Even his lovechild, if he's on the bench, will score a try for the two minutes he'll be on the field. Parra, will then emulate the 1980's and will win 4 GF's this decade.

Listen brother. We welcome everyone here.

If you want to post, go for gold.

The only rule is, don't pull 5 cones before you post.

Will Parramatta win ? I can't see it. But you better hope you do because with Mahoney and Kaufusi going, that window is closing and closing fast.

If you're confident, your Worms are paying $3 head to head. Jump on.

Whilst the Eels found the way to beat them during the competition rounds the loss in the first semi was telling and Penrith my have pricked their bubble. But I'm expecting a Titanic struggle and the Cleary factor will be key.
The win against the Cows came at a cost, being, a lot of hard spent energy was used up disposing of the Cows. Normally a game like this would take the best part of a week and a half to get the energy levels back to where it should be. Next game's a GF, not sure they'll be ready for this.

I'm not being biased but Parra by 10. Moses has to be on song with his kicking. Dylan Brown to play his best game of the season. Our forwards to dominate their brainless toothless forwards. King Gutho to clean up alot of mess ie high bombs aimed at Blake. King Gutho to be man of the match and be hailed the King of Australia. King Gutho to give the big chinned one a double wedgy to let him know who's boss. Sivo, powered by Kava, to smash through those mullet haired toothless hillbillys to score a couple of tries. The big chined one to get subtly smashed by our powerful forwards. Jarome Luau's with his annoying smashable face to be deemed ineffective by Parra's brilliant game plan. BA to be promoted as an elite coach from bush coach. Even his lovechild, if he's on the bench, will score a try for the two minutes he'll be on the field. Parra, will then emulate the 1980's and will win 4 GF's this decade.

Just say no to drugs @GuthosHalfBrother You are sounding more like @GuthersHalfWitBrother with this post.
200.gif

Now on sale at Peter Wynn's Score - If you don't score here you'll never score!

Penrith risk being the Manly of 95 - 96 - 97 if they lose to the underslime this weekend. We were by far the best team over 3 years and only walked away with 1 premiership.

As much as I don't want the slime to win the same risk is very real for the Panthers.

thoughts?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6