Grand Final 22 Panthers v Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Penrith today won both minor grade grand finals and if their first grade wins next week they will emulate the great St George team of the 60s to win all 3 grades.

That is some feat by them and demonstrates how powerful they are right now and likely to be for many years to come.
Nah, every team is beatable. We've beaten those toothless illiterate rednecks twice this year. We will smash them. If, and I say if, they beat us (highly unlikely) I will man up as I have thick skin and accept the defeat but I have no fear & expect Parra to have no fear.

I'm not being biased but Parra by 10. Moses has to be on song with his kicking. Dylan Brown to play his best game of the season. Our forwards to dominate their brainless toothless forwards. King Gutho to clean up alot of mess ie high bombs aimed at Blake. King Gutho to be man of the match and be hailed the King of Australia. King Gutho to give the big chinned one a double wedgy to let him know who's boss. Sivo, powered by Kava, to smash through those mullet haired toothless hillbillys to score a couple of tries. The big chined one to get subtly smashed by our powerful forwards. Jarome Luau's with his annoying smashable face to be deemed ineffective by Parra's brilliant game plan. BA to be promoted as an elite coach from bush coach. Even his lovechild, if he's on the bench, will score a try for the two minutes he'll be on the field. Parra, will then emulate the 1980's and will win 4 GF's this decade.

Season 4 No GIF by The Office
No Way Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

The eels get so many leg-ups from refs. They almost always get a penalty in the first two minutes of every game.
That forward pass against the cows was ridiculous.
As for Gutho and Moses, can't stand them. Particularly Gutho. He's a very talented player but appears so cocky and arrogant. Brad Arthur can't even dress like a grown up coach. He dresses in training gear and puts a hoodie on indoors in a nice warm coaches box. Idiot!
Panthers are quite arrogant too but have been a cut above the rest all year so deserve to win.
Get it over with.
Go Manly '23!

Honestly who gives a fuk. Battle of the inbred vs the ****. The winner will be the best dressed in flannelette shirts, desert boots, pkt of Winnie blues up the sleeve and mullets. Fuk them all bring on 2023.
I think I sense a bit of jealousy there. I'd luv our players to wear flanos if it meant we had a decent team in the GF.

The only chance Parra has is if they can slow the game down and make it a war of attrition playing through the line with forwards ball playing(which they do pretty well in that regard)

If Penrith remain composed and just do what they do best playing the percentages at pace and directness there is too much of a fat old school underbelly within the Parra squad that will struggle to take the pace of the game and sustained pressure.

The only chance Parra has is if they can slow the game down and make it a war of attrition playing through the line with forwards ball playing(which they do pretty well in that regard)

If Penrith remain composed and just do what they do best playing the percentages at pace and directness there is too much of a fat old school underbelly within the Parra squad that will struggle to take the pace of the game and sustained pressure.

Here he issssssss !:clap: Where have you been mate?

What are you smoking? I’d like some of that. Every team is beatable
Have another read of what I wrote pal… I said teams won’t beat them CONSISTENTLY…

Like the storm in the Cronk/smith/slater era… yea teams beat them, but they came out winners a lot more often than not..

Sure teams will beat this panthers team, but no team is going to have regular victories over them

Parra have been the luckiest team all year. Every game I watch They seem to get the bounce of the ball go their way and refs constantly doing them favors. That said, this should be a no contest. I also think it will be similar to the AFL gf, a one sided blow out that’s over at halftime
That's been going on since Greenturd stated after slapping them with a wet lettuce leaf for their salary cap breach that he hoped they would go on and with the comp, the AFL threat at the time had the league worried and they needed a fairytale to bring the public focus back to league in the West, the trouble is they forgot to notify the officials that the bias could stop a few years back hence the continuation of the Parra leg up. I've never seen any club receive the level of assistance that the squeels receive, it's an absolute fkn joke

Well the state government can now justify upgrades to combank and Panthers stadium with this grand final even though I could careless who wins. In the end it would be heart breaking for the Eels to make another grand final after 13 years and lose again so hopefully that trend continues. I won't be watching the game like many previous grand finals since Manly aren't their and the footy product is weak and confusing.
It's that heartbreak that keeps me going, let it be so🙂

Penrith were brutal in defence last night and just swarmed Souths in waves. They kept it up the whole game too. Parra are a good team no doubt, but I can’t see them matching Penrith’s intensity for 80 mins.

Panthers by 14 (26-12). JFH for the Churchill Medal (fark I love how he plays footy!).

The one thing I know is that the Bunker will stick its beak into every little thing . . . except, of course, obvious forward passes.
Having watched the AFL grand final it is such a contrast to the micro-managed sport RL has become. AFL doesn't have the Bunker chipping in with nit-wit decisions well after the play has moved on. The refs make a call and that's it. No time for argument or dissection; the game moves on.
In the expensive effort by NRL to get rulings 100% correct we have bastardised our sport to such a degree that the Bunker is the most important 'player' in the match, and the easiest to corrupt. When there are so many poor Bunker decisions being made I just can't help concluding that gambling money has overtaken the integrity of officials.
100% Penrith were robbed of 2 trys in the first half, one was a light grab on a Sths player, the second was an obstruction call with no chance of a Sths player getting anywhere near the Riff player. Rules need to be overhauled drastically.

I live in the Parramatta area and the last thing I want to see is them winning.

The only way they can is if the match officials carrying them which is a big chance.
Penrith are so far in front of every other team but unfortunately these days that's not enough, games are often decided my the refs.

I won't be watching it, I can't listen to Gus go on and on saying what a great team and system he built at Penrith and how he is doing the same at the dogs.
But how are you going to know what they're thinking if you don't listen to Gus?

Penrith were brutal in defence last night and just swarmed Souths in waves. They kept it up the whole game too. Parra are a good team no doubt, but I can’t see them matching Penrith’s intensity for 80 mins.

Panthers by 14 (26-12). JFH for the Churchill Medal (fark I love how he plays footy!).
Panthers by plenty Ranga, after Friday nights game Parra need at least a week and a half to freshen up. Their energy levels after the sweatathon in Townsville will be spiking on the low side, they'll give it their best shot for the first 15min, until the floodgates open.

Ok everyone, need some opinion!

Leading the tipping comp, equal on points from 2 others. I'm in front by for & against by 6 points.

What is the smart bet. I really think Panthers will win / I know the other 2 are going to do same, so what do I put as my margin?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8