Grand Final 22 Panthers v Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Kikau plays I'd say Penny's by plenty but I think he might go for this one which would leave the Riff with no big boppers. Very even if that happens.
I could be completely wrong, but I don’t think Kikau will be suspended for a shoulder charge that didn’t contact the head. There have been similar shoulder charges this year with no suspension.

The one thing I know is that the Bunker will stick its beak into every little thing . . . except, of course, obvious forward passes.
Having watched the AFL grand final it is such a contrast to the micro-managed sport RL has become. AFL doesn't have the Bunker chipping in with nit-wit decisions well after the play has moved on. The refs make a call and that's it. No time for argument or dissection; the game moves on.
In the expensive effort by NRL to get rulings 100% correct we have bastardised our sport to such a degree that the Bunker is the most important 'player' in the match, and the easiest to corrupt. When there are so many poor Bunker decisions being made I just can't help concluding that gambling money has overtaken the integrity of officials.

With Panthers at full strength they’ll be raging hot favourites for this game.

Dunno , maybe a bad thing.

Although weren’t they professional last night when down 0-12, just got back to doing what they do , no panic , no head dropping.

Gee our side could learn a thing or two from that attitude.

Current Sportsbet odds , yes Panthers red hot favourites.

Attachments

• 768C3E51-F813-48E9-8D02-299C2BE70B11.png
    768C3E51-F813-48E9-8D02-299C2BE70B11.png
    117.7 KB · Views: 22
I live in the Parramatta area and the last thing I want to see is them winning.

The only way they can is if the match officials carrying them which is a big chance.
Penrith are so far in front of every other team but unfortunately these days that's not enough, games are often decided my the refs.

I won't be watching it, I can't listen to Gus go on and on saying what a great team and system he built at Penrith and how he is doing the same at the dogs.

I'm not being biased but Parra by 10. Moses has to be on song with his kicking. Dylan Brown to play his best game of the season. Our forwards to dominate their brainless toothless forwards. King Gutho to clean up alot of mess ie high bombs aimed at Blake. King Gutho to be man of the match and be hailed the King of Australia. King Gutho to give the big chinned one a double wedgy to let him know who's boss. Sivo, powered by Kava, to smash through those mullet haired toothless hillbillys to score a couple of tries. The big chined one to get subtly smashed by our powerful forwards. Jarome Luau's with his annoying smashable face to be deemed ineffective by Parra's brilliant game plan. BA to be promoted as an elite coach from bush coach. Even his lovechild, if he's on the bench, will score a try for the two minutes he'll be on the field. Parra, will then emulate the 1980's and will win 4 GF's this decade.
Just remember GHB, I know it's been a long time coming, but life still goes on, should you lose.

Parra have been the luckiest team all year. Every game I watch They seem to get the bounce of the ball go their way and refs constantly doing them favors. That said, this should be a no contest. I also think it will be similar to the AFL gf, a one sided blow out that’s over at halftime
Completely agree. I have commented on their a$$y luck all year during game day threads. I don't remember seeing a team have so much bounce of the ball consistently through a season. That said, good luck to them, and they have played hard and tough to earn some of that luck

If you don’t like the fact Penrith are in a 3rd gf in a row then you may aswell give the game away for the next 4-6 years..

They are head and shoulders above everyone else, they have mostly all played together since they were teenagers, and almost all of them are under 25…

Unless Cleary has a Brett Stewart type injury over the next 2 or 3 seasons I can’t see any team beating them consistently for the next handful of years…

Calling it now.. this is a dynasty team and will have 3-4 premierships by the time they age out..
Sharks, eels, bunnies, cowboys, raiders, it didn’t matter who made the gf, none can hold a candle to the consistent level this panthers unit play at

If you don’t like the fact Penrith are in a 3rd gf in a row then you may aswell give the game away for the next 4-6 years..

They are head and shoulders above everyone else, they have mostly all played together since they were teenagers, and almost all of them are under 25…

Unless Cleary has a Brett Stewart type injury over the next 2 or 3 seasons I can’t see any team beating them consistently for the next handful of years…

Calling it now.. this is a dynasty team and will have 3-4 premierships by the time they age out..
Sharks, eels, bunnies, cowboys, raiders, it didn’t matter who made the gf, none can hold a candle to the consistent level this panthers unit play at
I notice that The 'Riff are also in the final of the NSW Cup and the Jersey Flegg. Shows you have much talent they have in their 'pathways'.

I notice that The 'Riff are also in the final of the NSW Cup and the Jersey Flegg. Shows you have much talent they have in their 'pathways'.
Theve always had a strong junior base havnt they?? Esp the last 5 years or so.

They won’t miss kikau or korisau next year either because they will have some young kid lined up ready to be the next stars..

Meanwhile… we have Blacktown ……. It makes my heart hurt thinking about it lol

What are you smoking? I’d like some of that. Every team is beatable

That's right every team is beatable which is why Parra will smash the toothless hillbillies in the GF. I can't make myself more clearer, so please you give me what you are smoking.

Last edited:
Completely agree. I have commented on their a$$y luck all year during game day threads. I don't remember seeing a team have so much bounce of the ball consistently through a season. That said, good luck to them, and they have played hard and tough to earn some of that luck
If we were lucky, we would have won at least two more premierships since 1986. I don't know where your misinformed logic is coming from lol

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6