Grand Final 22 Panthers v Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The battle of the west AND no doubt the NRL dream match up.

Will the judiciary have a big say ??

Will the Eels break their 36 year drought ??

Will the Riff go back to back ??

Will the refs decide the game ??

Will the bunker make a massive **** up ??

Yes it’s not Manly , but it’ll still be an interesting week.

Panthers the current favourites with the bookies.

Discuss

The Eels played their GF on Friday, They are done. Not a chance. Panthers are just too good and will win in a blow out score.

The post match misery on Eels players and fans faces will be priceless.

I'm not being biased but Parra by 10. Moses has to be on song with his kicking. Dylan Brown to play his best game of the season. Our forwards to dominate their brainless toothless forwards. King Gutho to clean up alot of mess ie high bombs aimed at Blake. King Gutho to be man of the match and be hailed the King of Australia. King Gutho to give the big chinned one a double wedgy to let him know who's boss. Sivo, powered by Kava, to smash through those mullet haired toothless hillbillys to score a couple of tries. The big chined one to get subtly smashed by our powerful forwards. Jarome Luau's with his annoying smashable face to be deemed ineffective by Parra's brilliant game plan. BA to be promoted as an elite coach from bush coach. Even his lovechild, if he's on the bench, will score a try for the two minutes he'll be on the field. Parra, will then emulate the 1980's and will win 4 GF's this decade.

Last edited:
The eels threw everything at the riff in week one yet they still lost. I dont think much has changed, i cant see them beating the top team in the comp the eels just havent been good enough this year.

Will be an interesting clash of styles. If the Eels can manage to dominate some possession (which they often do against other sides) then they have a chance, but it would be a massive boilover because Penrith are incredibly formidable. Even if Kikau is suspended it would take a mighty effort to beat the Pennies. Big game in the Townsville heat could have taken a toll on the Eels, if so they could get thrashed!

Can the squeals win? Of course they can.
Will the squeals win? Only if everything goes there way, not likely.
It will be a hell of a spirited game, highly physical, I‘m looking forward to it and tip the Riff to go back to back.
The very thought of the slime winning is in no way palatable, may 36 years continue its evolution.

I wouldn’t say penny eels is the gf the nrl wanted…. They did everything in their power last night to get the bunnies over the line… every try Penrith scores early they went over with a fine tooth comb LOOKING for ways to deny it… Penrith we’re just too good to let them steal it, esp during the second half when latrell and Cody walker knew the game was lost and stopped playing footy and started thug mode…
ide say they wanted the “pride of the league” vs the “fairytale” drought breaking eels…

Instead the Penrith juggernaut will roll into the grandfinal and roll over the eels with relative ease

Parra have been the luckiest team all year. Every game I watch They seem to get the bounce of the ball go their way and refs constantly doing them favors. That said, this should be a no contest. I also think it will be similar to the AFL gf, a one sided blow out that’s over at halftime

The battle of the west AND no doubt the NRL dream match up.

Will the judiciary have a big say ??

Will the Eels break their 36 year drought ??

Will the Riff go back to back ??

Will the refs decide the game ??

Will the bunker make a massive **** up ??

Yes it’s not Manly , but it’ll still be an interesting week.

Panthers the current favourites with the bookies.

Discuss
This - they clearly wanted the slime to beat the girls

If Kikau plays I'd say Penny's by plenty but I think he might go for this one which would leave the Riff with no big boppers. Very even if that happens.

I believe that Penrith are destined to win next Sunday. They are playing a brand of football that is so perfect.

I like the fact that they have shown repeatedly this season that they can win big games without key players and they have such faith and trust and most importantly belief that they can overcome any hurdle.

This week will be all about the whinging worms and their soap opera of a club. I think this suits Penrith as they can just go about their business.

I predict a tight game for 60 minutes and the Clearly will control and ice the game as he does so well.

The hard thing watching these teams is how far ahead of Manly they both are. The character and resilience they show is something we need to learn as a team.

Penrith by 14!

Well the state government can now justify upgrades to combank and Panthers stadium with this grand final even though I could careless who wins. In the end it would be heart breaking for the Eels to make another grand final after 13 years and lose again so hopefully that trend continues. I won't be watching the game like many previous grand finals since Manly aren't their and the footy product is weak and confusing.

Attachments

• df1cf87a011a9ffc6eeae97a0c7e4d09.jpg
    df1cf87a011a9ffc6eeae97a0c7e4d09.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 18
I believe that Penrith are destined to win next Sunday. They are playing a brand of football that is so perfect.

I like the fact that they have shown repeatedly this season that they can win big games without key players and they have such faith and trust and most importantly belief that they can overcome any hurdle.

This week will be all about the whinging worms and their soap opera of a club. I think this suits Penrith as they can just go about their business.

I predict a tight game for 60 minutes and the Clearly will control and ice the game as he does so well.

The hard thing watching these teams is how far ahead of Manly they both are. The character and resilience they show is something we need to learn as a team.

Penrith by 14!
The games in bad state considering if the Panthers do go back to back they're will join the Rorters to be the only teams to do so in the NRL era. Not even the cheating Storm went back to back so for me the overall comp is weak with only 4 teams that can win it from round 1.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4