Gracious Ricky Stuart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That’s just wrong. I can’t think of a time when a head coach has unloaded on an opposition player in such a personal derogatory manner. Rickys crossed the line big time there imo.
Yep that was a bad one

Raiders season like ours will be in free for all.

By the way good profile pic

I loved it..
Was it right?? Probably not… but f$&k it… what would anyone here say if des had said that after the 2007 gf when croker took snake out?? Would be 100% applauded…
I think Ricky is a tool coasting on achievements from 20 years ago, but in this instance, if that’s what he really thinks, then let it fly

Sure it was unprofessional, but I can’t see how he could be fined. And claims that he could be sued are way off the mark.

I’m glad he came out and said it. He’s probably right based on the vision I saw.

He's bringing the game into disrepair....
In commentary, former Brisbane forward Corey Parker said he was surprised by Stuart’s comments.

“The optics don’t look great do they coming from Ricky Stuart, who is in a position of power and being a coach. Is he bringing the game into disrepair by saying what he is saying? I am not sure."

In commentary, former Brisbane forward Corey Parker said he was surprised by Stuart’s comments.

“The optics don’t look great do they coming from Ricky Stuart, who is in a position of power and being a coach. Is he bringing the game into disrepair by saying what he is saying? I am not sure."
Parker needs to have an HIA.

Disrepair ... I like it ... indicates it can be fixed ....

It was quite a stunning outburst...I hope Ricky's ready for the Slander lawsuit to follow.

If that wasn't bringing the game into disrepute I don't know what is.

He should get a 10k fine and suspended for 2 matches.

I saw the incident and the hooker held his feet in the air and wouldn’t let go. Should have no case to answer.

You can’t sue someone for calling you a “weak gutted dog”. If legal action is the way Salmon wants to go then maybe Sticky is on the mark…

After being quoted that he wasn’t going to back down from his comments he’s decided to offer an apology of sorts. What a clown. Must be a nightmare being coached by someone so emotional.

Edit - just read it stemmed back to an incident in an under 12's game. That's 10 years ago. He can sure hold a grudge. But really, are you going to say something like that about an 11 or 12 year old kid and expect people to think it's acceptable behaviour ??

Last edited:

Corey Parker might have plans of getting Kevin McCloud to do a ‘Grand Designs’ episode on the 1908 NRL, that has fallen into disrepair.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4