Gracious Ricky Stuart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ricky is another super coach that isn't. He was also anointed by Gould as was Barrett, both duds.

Hey all. I took offense to Channel 7 news tonight, the knob who was doing the report suggested he should be banned for the rest of the year and that Ricky has been the worst coach with Fines for bad behavior.

Ok the facts say that is true. But how much of that was he WRONG?

Seriously I love our reporters - they are gooses

I think it was totally inappropriate, extremely unprofessional & just made Stuart look like a grudge-harbouring, nasty piece of work.

He could have used the "weak-gutted dog" description when asked about the incident itself, but to say he knew "the kid well" as if he's an authority on Salman & to state he was a "weak-gutted dog as a kid" & is still one now was going way too far.

I hope they throw the book at him, to be honest. Way out of line.

The NRL has banned Stuart from coaching the Raiders for the next week, he can't attend their game on Sunday or communicate with the players. Doesn't this punish the team/club/fans as much as himself? I don't get the logic behind this or am I missing something?

He's also been personally fined $25K, which is fair enough as he 'crossed the line' using the presser for his own purposes rather than what its meant for. To my way of thinking, this is a personal issue which really has nothing to do with the Raiders so they shouldn't be 'penalised' for it.

The NRL has banned Stuart from coaching the Raiders for the next week, he can't attend their game on Sunday or communicate with the players. Doesn't this punish the team/club/fans as much as himself? I don't get the logic behind this or am I missing something?

He's also been personally fined $25K, which is fair enough as he 'crossed the line' using the presser for his own purposes rather than what its meant for. To my way of thinking, this is a personal issue which really has nothing to do with the Raiders so they shouldn't be 'penalised' for it.
Players who bring the game into disrepute are banned from playing so I don't see a difference. A man with stickys experience should know better, especially with his history of engaging mouth before brain

Maybe the players are happy with his ban. (lol).

He can't attend the game or communicate with players. That's right nrl, the world hasn't invented technology where Ricky could be elsewhere watching the game on say ... a tv and speaking to the stand-in coach on...let's call it a phone. Impossible.

Anyway...optics optics optics.

The moral of the Ricky Stuart story is

That we are consumed by the bitterness that we store in our hearts

Inner bitterness does not hurt anyone else but our selves

as we never free our selves of the pain of the past

When we forgive we become more gracious people as at the end of the day it is all about how we conduct our selves

Last edited:
Kent bringing up Geyer’s daughter was both strange and completely inappropriate. I get the feeling Kent is losing the plot more and more and he won’t be commentating that much longer.

Kent also thinks if he talks the loudest then his opinions are more valid. His latest strategy is to throw out a few indignant swear words in order to make himself look tough; I get the feeling that his ego is overtaking his objectivity and eventually this will taint his credibility; if it hasn't already.

Kent also thinks if he talks the loudest then his opinions are more valid. His latest strategy is to throw out a few indignant swear words in order to make himself look tough; I get the feeling that his ego is overtaking his objectivity and eventually this will taint his credibility; if it hasn't already.
Kent insinuating that people would be on Ricky's side if they knew the details is hilarious...
1. The kid was 12
2. Rick stepped in to give a gobfull to a 12yo... not his dad, the kid
3. It is 12 years later and this grown ass adult still has not let it go
4. Rick conflated his personal opinion of a bloke, formed 12 years ago when he made his little boy cry, with 'analysis' of a common football incident...

Jaeman Salmon could have stabbed his son at a church event and people still would not think Rick was stable or his comments justified... OK maybe that would be enough...

Kent insinuating that people would be on Ricky's side if they knew the details is hilarious...
1. The kid was 12
2. Rick stepped in to give a gobfull to a 12yo... not his dad, the kid
3. It is 12 years later and this grown ass adult still has not let it go
4. Rick conflated his personal opinion of a bloke, formed 12 years ago when he made his little boy cry, with 'analysis' of a common football incident...

Jaeman Salmon could have stabbed his son at a church event and people still would not think Rick was stable or his comments justified... OK maybe that would be enough...

He was 12, not 5. If the 12 year old is big enough to bully a kid about his autistic sister then he’s big enough to cop a spray from an adult.

“Making his little boy cry”, yeah the sensitive kid is the one to belittle here, not the bully who gets his kicks teasing severely autistic kids.

He was 12, not 5. If the 12 year old is big enough to bully a kid about his autistic sister then he’s big enough to cop a spray from an adult.

“Making his little boy cry”, yeah the sensitive kid is the one to belittle here, not the bully who gets his kicks teasing severely autistic kids.
A. You are assuming you know a whole lot
B. The kid was 12 - f***ing 12...

kids say dumb sh*t, so what? The idea that a grown man can hold a grudge about what a 12yo said 12 years later is absolutely pathetic - what a tool... and then to spout such crap in a public forum like he did - classy...

maybe Rick holds a bigger grudge that Mr. Salmon almost handed him an ass whooping...?

Fwiw... I did not intend to belittle Rick's kid - he was a kid too and there is nothing wrong with kids crying (regardless of the reason)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8