Gracious Ricky Stuart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks Rick!!

You’ve taken our **** off the front pages this week and that is indeed a good thing you’ve done!!

A. You are assuming you know a whole lot
B. The kid was 12 - f***ing 12...

kids say dumb sh*t, so what? The idea that a grown man can hold a grudge about what a 12yo said 12 years later is absolutely pathetic - what a tool... and then to spout such crap in a public forum like he did - classy...

maybe Rick holds a bigger grudge that Mr. Salmon almost handed him an ass whooping...?

Fwiw... I did not intend to belittle Rick's kid - he was a kid too and there is nothing wrong with kids crying (regardless of the reason)

Well I think it’s pretty obvious who the target of the abuse was. Maybe Mr Salmon should’ve done a better job of raising his kids, teaching them that ridiculing severely autistic kids isn’t acceptable behaviour. It must’ve been pretty abhorrent for Stuart to still hold strong views of Salmon. Stuart’s son would’ve copped plenty already, so it must’ve stood out.

Maybe if Salmon was as reformed as people are making out he would’ve apologised to the Stuart family for what he’d done. Or he can just shrug it off and say “kids say dumb ****, so what” and then his kids can go around bullying other kids about their autistic siblings.

Salmon pranged his car a few years ago while drunk, lucky he didn’t kill anyone. Boys will be boys though hey.

Well I think it’s pretty obvious who the target of the abuse was. Maybe Mr Salmon should’ve done a better job of raising his kids, teaching them that ridiculing severely autistic kids isn’t acceptable behaviour. It must’ve been pretty abhorrent for Stuart to still hold strong views of Salmon. Stuart’s son would’ve copped plenty already, so it must’ve stood out.

Maybe if Salmon was as reformed as people are making out he would’ve apologised to the Stuart family for what he’d done. Or he can just shrug it off and say “kids say dumb ****, so what” and then his kids can go around bullying other kids about their autistic siblings.

Salmon pranged his car a few years ago while drunk, lucky he didn’t kill anyone. Boys will be boys though hey.
Again, unless you know more than anyone else, you are making an assumption...
And, even if you are right (on all counts), that STILL does not excuse Rick's actions on the day (take it up with the parent like a man - not the 12yo) or since (a 12 year grudge over a 12yo's sledge, fmd)... and it does not get close to excusing what he did in the press conference...
Salmon may also be a tool, but Rick is definitely a tool...

I’m not a huge fan of Ricky, but I do respect him and for him to say what he did I tend to believe him. I guess we will see as the world gets to know Salmon better if he progresses through the NRL.

Salmon - below average NRL player playing in a team head and shoulders above all other teams. As a person - none of us know.
Did I say things at 12 years of age that I wouldn't say now? Course I did (Tbh I can't remember anything I said when I was 12 but I must have said some really awful crap). Does that make my parents bad parents? No. It just means that 12 year olds can be little ****s.
Ricky may have a disabled daughter, and kids will no doubt call her names, both to her face and behind her back. I have called people names and been called plenty too. Most of us grow up and learn right from wrong and when you can say things and when you can't. Apparently Sticky hasn't yet grown up and is still holding a grudge against a (then) 12 year old boy. Him and his mate Kenty are just archetypal bullies who the game needs rid of.

There are only a few parties that can actually talk about what happened with any accuracy - anything else is speculation

The issue is a NRL coach using a press conference to have a go at an essentially lower grade player. It is an imbalance of power - Ricky has a responsibility to act in a certain way which he failed to do

FB_IMG_1660809385974.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4