Gordon Chan Kum Tong

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They are only playing the Dogs and Tigers,so hardly a good barometer of his abilities.And probably a bit unfair on Blacktown this late in the season,given they’ve had ample time to pick him and Blacktown are fighting for a finals spot
true, but lets see if he can make the forwards get the ball near the advantage line so they get some go forward instead of receiving it 5 mtrs behind the line

Also to look at a possible Croker and Gordie rotating 9 successful combo in context for next season and bench options then
Just 3 more bench spots and two required for prop rotation unless Jake is still considered as a run on 13 and then reverting to a prop role with some bench option to take over the 13 role .
Or whether Shu could actually be a starting 13 [ unlikely ] or starting on an edge or not so bad if he is now on a reduced contract and having a bench impact role .
Where can Tuilagi and Burbo then fit in .
Anyway will just have to see first how a Froggy - Gordie 9 arrangement goes at least initially but no doubt will be some variable bench options to consider if it can go well and both in the 17 going forward .
Limited prospects for Lawton then one would expect in a game day 17 but that "s footy

congratulations GCKT very good performance. Why did Seibold wait until the 2nd last game to give the boy a run. He looks well and truly up to first grade.
I have to agree. He should at least have had cameo roles earlier in the season. I'm not by any means saying he is the finished article or the new Messiah but he went well, didn't let anyone down and gave Croker a breather. What's not to like?

PS it was great seeing a young bloke with obvious enjoyment at playing his first game

Play em now, play em ten rnds ago! No use dwelling now. Same was said this time last year re Weekes. Good first hit out today I thought for the kid, looking forward to seeing how he goes v Tigers and I to next year.

I sure as, hope Jackie isn't playing for Manly next week. Isn't Jackie Blacktowns captain FFS? Blacktown is doing what Manly is not next week and that's playing an elimination final.

That's sure seems a little more important for a teams captain than, a nothing game against the spooners in A grade.

Frankly the decision to debut Jackie this week, when Blacktown were playing for their season just seems nuts.

Did anyone see this after the game the chocolates and $50’s draped around his neck must be a cultural thing.

Attachments

• IMG_6739.png
    IMG_6739.png
    709.3 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
A decent debut, happy with his performance.

A lot to work on though, like people said, pushed back in defence a few times, and some of his passes were too high to the recipient, had to reach for the ball. But otherwise a solid debut in first grade. Hope he continues to get time in first grade to develop.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8