Gordon Chan Kum Tong

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
One factor could be how it will look if he plays in the last two and kills it. How do they then explain not doing it when we still had a chance?
They are only playing the Dogs and Tigers,so hardly a good barometer of his abilities.And probably a bit unfair on Blacktown this late in the season,given they’ve had ample time to pick him and Blacktown are fighting for a finals spot

Much as it would be nice to see Gordy have a crack at first grade, I think at this stage we should be grateful that dummy half is one position we actually haven't had to worry about injuries this year.

Pretty sure Gordie will get a taste of first grade now that we are out of the finals race. He is in our Top 30 for next year so we'll need him. Maybe Humphreys too? I forget who our other development players are, maybe that prop could get a run.

Pretty sure Gordie will get a taste of first grade now that we are out of the finals race. He is in our Top 30 for next year so we'll need him. Maybe Humphreys too? I forget who our other development players are, maybe that prop could get a run.
May as well, we can't win the spoon and we can't make the 8. The only thing left to play for us next year.

Been waiting all year for the Kum Tong show to give Froggy a rest, fingers crossed for Team List Tuesday

I wouldn't get anyone's hopes up. Same side till the end of the year (ie Woods on the bench) and the same team next year except for the addition of Brooks and co.

I wouldn't get anyone's hopes up. Same side till the end of the year (ie Woods on the bench) and the same team next year except for the addition of Brooks and co.
I just hope they get Schuster going at lock over the break.

Turbo
Paulo
Koula
Garrick
Saab
Brooks
DCE
Jake
Croker
Lodge
Olakau'atu
Tuilagi
Schuster

GCKT
Paseka
Bullemor
Burbo

That's a team I can get excited about. Just need Tuilagi and Schuster to actually play to their potential.

Turbo
Paulo
Koula
Garrick
Saab
Brooks
DCE
Jake
Croker
Lodge
Olakau'atu
Tuilagi
Schuster

GCKT
Paseka
Bullemor
Burbo

That's a team I can get excited about. Just need Tuilagi and Schuster to actually play to their potential.
The problem is, how is Woods going to get left out. He's become one of the regulars now.

I'm starting to glaze over

Watching the young guys given a go when the season is on ice, is possibly some of the most exciting things we could see this season ! I'd be down to trying Jake Toby at 1.

1. Jake Toby
2. Jason Saab
3. Reuben Garrick
4. Tolu Koula
5. Christian Tuipulotu
6. Jake Arthur
7. DCE

Watching the young guys given a go when the season is on ice, is possibly some of the most exciting things we could see this season ! I'd be down to trying Jake Toby at 1.

1. Jake Toby
2. Jason Saab
3. Reuben Garrick
4. Tolu Koula
5. Christian Tuipulotu
6. Jake Arthur
7. DCE
I was at Brookie the day Jake Toby scored four tries. He is an exciting player; probably too small to be a fullback at NRL level although there are exceptions. I've seen him used in the halves and this is more likely to be his position.
If the NRL rules permit I'd like to see some experimentation with players for the final two rounds. Results don't really matter now. Surely giving a run in first grade would help selectors decide if certain current Workers players deserve a place in our top 30 for 2024.

Turbo
Paulo
Koula
Garrick
Saab
Brooks
DCE
Jake
Croker
Lodge
Olakau'atu
Tuilagi
Schuster

GCKT
Paseka
Bullemor
Burbo

Don't forget Lodge will miss 2/3rds of the 2024 season if reports about his injury are correct. I'm not sold on Tuilagi, and I'm totally mystified about The Shoe. I like the improvement shown by Bully and Burbo and I'm hoping some of the Workers can prove NRL-worthy.

1. Jake Toby
2. Jason Saab
3. Reuben Garrick
4. Tolu Koula
5. Christian Tuipulotu
6. Jake Arthur
7. DCE
100%. Toby needs a couple of games to show his wares. It will not surprise me when he turns up at another club and eventually gets a shot.

Don't forget Lodge will miss 2/3rds of the 2024 season if reports about his injury are correct. I'm not sold on Tuilagi, and I'm totally mystified about The Shoe. I like the improvement shown by Bully and Burbo and I'm hoping some of the Workers can prove NRL-worthy.
2/3rds???? Crap, I heard April return, that's a big difference.

1. Jake Toby
2. Jason Saab
3. Reuben Garrick
4. Tolu Koula
5. Christian Tuipulotu
6. Jake Arthur
7. DCE
I know you're not a Ray fan but the kid is all heart and agro and passion. Is he a top tier? No. But I think he's worth continuing given his relative experience. I should have checked how old he is but I still consider him one of the young ones. And to be honest, I reckon he has more than held his own in place of Tui.

I also like Toby but I think Weekes has been handed a bit of a sh*t sandwich so far with his development and I's like to see him given another shot for these games (assuming he's not injured).

But I'm with you, it would be good to see some young fellas given a go.

I know you're not a Ray fan but the kid is all heart and agro and passion. Is he a top tier? No. But I think he's worth continuing given his relative experience. I should have checked how old he is but I still consider him one of the young ones. And to be honest, I reckon he has more than held his own in place of Tui.

I also like Toby but I think Weekes has been handed a bit of a sh*t sandwich so far with his development and I's like to see him given another shot for these games (assuming he's not injured).

But I'm with you, it would be good to see some young fellas given a go.
Absolutely with you on Weekes. Love the kid. In fact, throw him on the wing possibly.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10