Gordon Chan Kum Tong

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Ridiculous.. during origin and injuries.. this kid hasnt debut yet. Dont give me his defence isnt upto scratch because pretty much majority of our forwards are useless in defence and they play every week. At least he would provide impact off the bench. Not many players can do that right now. When Paseka goes off we have nothing off the bench.

Crazy not to use this kid.

Does Gordo actually exist?
I thought I saw him in the trials kick for our first trial. But now it seems a dream.

This could be out new emblem

1689656317200.png

I dunno if Gordon is the answer and even though croker has some nice qualities to his game, I would give anything to have a hooker that can pass. Not loopy, telegraphed, stand up and step before you pass rubbish that croker does. He has no width, no speed and no deception. It’s our biggest issue and I can’t believe people can’t see it and the coaches haven’t addressed it .

We need to do something, it flows into every part of our game but croker isn’t getting better and Gordon hasn’t been tried

I dunno if Gordon is the answer and even though croker has some nice qualities to his game, I would give anything to have a hooker that can pass. Not loopy, telegraphed, stand up and step before you pass rubbish that croker does. He has no width, no speed and no deception. It’s our biggest issue and I can’t believe people can’t see it and the coaches haven’t addressed it .

We need to do something, it flows into every part of our game but croker isn’t getting better and Gordon hasn’t been tried
I was shocked at how many people gave Croker 3 points last week. I thought his service was terrible. There were a few occasions where the pass was so bad, we either made a mistake (Jake tried kicking one at his ankles) or almost coughed it up and were therefore smashed, losing all momentum.

I was shocked at how many people gave Croker 3 points last week. I thought his service was terrible. There were a few occasions where the pass was so bad, we either made a mistake (Jake tried kicking one at his ankles) or almost coughed it up and were therefore smashed, losing all momentum.
Fans/coaches who think croker is a good hooker are wrong . His shortcomings exceed his skills.

His service is almost the single reason for our predicament most games. It has so much impact on how we end up playing.

Great defender, capable of moments of great play. But he ain’t a hooker

Fans/coaches who think croker is a good hooker are wrong . His shortcomings exceed his skills.

His service is almost the single reason for our predicament most games. It has so much impact on how we end up playing.

Great defender, capable of moments of great play. But he ain’t a hooker
Some fans put him on the same pedestal as Turbo. The hometown brigade has a strong presence in the fan base I sense.

Even Edwin Ipape would be a better option and much cheaper too.

Croker is up for negotiation with other clubs in Nov.
A lot of talk about many players extending etc ..but nothing about Croker.
The list of players that was posted about being re-signed for next year was quite long,but nothing about Croker.
I know he was captain at one point,but wonder if he is considered essential by the club?

Yep, a bad hooker makes the entire pack bad. We would be an entirely different team if we had someone like Harry Grant, Damien Cook, one of the Brailey bros, Mahoney etc etc...

It has all been downhill ever since Manase decided to the stabby dance.

His passing is really bad. He's a great defender and would benefit from having a genuine nine share the role. I really hoped Siebold would surprise me this year but he is as terrible as he was at Brisbane.

We would have won the premiership in 2021 if Des Hasler had made Cade Cust our hooker instead of Croker .Selections can destroy a team look what’s happening now
Des and hookers have had a very chequered history i.e Micheal Chieka ? instead of Damien Cook at the Dogs ,and one or two others I cant think of

That's the great Croker dilemma. He made 54 tackles last week and is consistently one of the hardest working players in the team but as a dummy half, it seems like he is contributing to us losing the middle most weeks. What do you do? I still don't get why he isn't job sharing with gckt.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8