Gordon Chan Kum Tong

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He was named to start last week too.Drop back to the bench when Lawton didn’t get a run in First Grade.Maybe a different story this week given NSW Cup is before FG
Yea Lawton most likely going to be our 18th man for FG so I'm confident we get a GCKT hooker start for Blacktown.

Kaeo still gets that role, and the fullback role and the five eighth role, Jean Claude Kam Tong isn't a like for like swap. It's him and Weekes or him and the frog. Send Hank Scorpion and the Frog, there's another parable, over to sent Helens and get Walmsley out here next year and we are winner winner rooster dinner.

Sorry I'm in for my bilateral knee replacement on Friday and trying to get through the last of this thc and CBD oil in a hurry. All prescription of course, hit up flowers of life and ask for doctor yen ren
All the best with your op on Friday .The advancement in orthopaedic surgery is mind boggling now. The down side is you don’t get the morphine button to squeeze for the week. The last one I had ketamine as my anaesthetic. But they get the bloody physios in within 48 hours. Take the K off you, and want you up and out the door asap. My protests to the head nurse that because I’ve got private cover shouldn’t that entitle me to an extra day of the super K didn‘t do me any good ( calling it the incredible super K, probably didn’t do me any favours with the medical team!)
Good to hear the CBD and flower is working for you. The wife was on it last year, when it first came out on the GC. It was such a big deal with all the red tape. Now, the GC is flooded with not just green pharmacies, but stand alone cannabis clinics as well. Unfortunately it didn’t work for the wife, but I’ve heard and met plenty of others that swear by it.
Hopefully it goes something like this for you. I don’t remember what I said, just the most magical full body experience.

Last edited:
All the best with your op on Friday .The advancement in orthopaedic surgery is mind boggling now. The down side is you don’t get the morphine button to squeeze for the week. The last one I had ketamine as my anaesthetic. But they get the bloody physios in within 48 hours. Take the K off you, and want you up and out the door asap. My protests to the head nurse that because I’ve got private cover shouldn’t that entitle me to an extra day of the super K didn‘t do me any good ( calling it the incredible super K, probably didn’t do me any favours with the medical team!)
Good to hear the CBD and flower is working for you. The wife was on it last year, when it first came out on the GC. It was such a big deal with all the red tape. Now, the GC is flooded with not just green pharmacies, but stand alone cannabis clinics as well. Unfortunately it didn’t work for the wife, but I’ve heard and met plenty of others that swear by it.
Hopefully it goes something like this for you. I don’t remember what I said, just the most magical full body experience.

Special K is a hell of a drug.

Yeah CBD oil became legal last year, not all GPs will prescribe, it's unbelievable for arthritis, my orthapedic surgeon says nearly everyone he sees now who can afford it raves about it the way I do. And I'm 43 having both knees replaced on Friday gone from fifty panadene forte a month to zero and can get up and down off the floor and sleep like a baby
Sounds really good, what about joint pain.

Ketamine fell out of favour in general anaesthesia about 40 years ago or so, due to patients reporting a high incidence of 'bad dreams' or nightmares / hallucinogenic effects. It's been mostly used for veterinary anaesthesia - because horses, dogs, cats etc - don't verbally complain about it or get litigious. As a party drug, it's strong and dangerous. Stay away from any recreational use, folks!

PS - I also have a Diploma in Anaesthetic Technology tucked away in my past, so I've seen its controlled use, been lectured on Ketamine use / non-use by experts, and am not talking out of my hat on this.

Ketamine fell out of favour in general anaesthesia about 40 years ago or so, due to patients reporting a high incidence of 'bad dreams' or nightmares / hallucinogenic effects. It's been mostly used for veterinary anaesthesia - because horses, dogs, cats etc - don't verbally complain about it or get litigious. As a party drug, it's strong and dangerous. Stay away from any recreational use, folks!

PS - I also have a Diploma in Anaesthetic Technology tucked away in my past, so I've seen its controlled use, been lectured on Ketamine use / non-use by experts, and am not talking out of my hat on this.
I concur it's strong.

Lots of studies showing its benefit on mental health and as a PTSD treatment.

Did go for a HIA for the first 5 mins but came back and played some good minutes for Blacktown. Very solid and controlled touches from him. Looking comfortable against men albeit reserve graders.

I do think if Crocker is still doubtful for next week, it would be the perfect game to debut Gordon. We are going to absolutely demolish Newy so we can have him debut with a team playing with high confidence. Slot him in for Burbo's bench spot, yes a light bench but it's ok it's only Newcastle, we can readjust later, and Lawton can also cover the burbo edge backrow spot anwyays. Give Gordon the shots next week I say.

I can’t understand the “hate” for BenT.He’s developing,solid in defence and versatile.Obviously he gets compared to his brothers but his game will take a couple of years to develop given the type of player he is.Who else in the squad is going to cover the positions he does?
I'm not gonna go down the Ben t bashing road. But I don't see how or why he is in our top 17. Lawton for one would be a better option for one, I'd even go as far to say s fainu and fifita are too. Ben T in my opinion should spend some time in Reggie's and force his selection with some good form. Lawton to fill the void in the meantime

I'm not gonna go down the Ben t bashing road. But I don't see how or why he is in our top 17. Lawton for one would be a better option for one, I'd even go as far to say s fainu and fifita are too. Ben T in my opinion should spend some time in Reggie's and force his selection with some good form. Lawton to fill the void in the meantime
He definitely needs some time in the reggies to get some fitness and help develop.Covid years haven’t done him or many other young players in the comp,any favours.Lawton probably is a better option but it depends on who they put at 14

Does anyone know if Nathaniel Roache has made it onto the field this year? If his body held up it was going to be a big bonus for Manly, but he's possibly as unlucky as Boyle.

I can’t understand the “hate” for BenT.He’s developing,solid in defence and versatile.Obviously he gets compared to his brothers but his game will take a couple of years to develop given the type of player he is.Who else in the squad is going to cover the positions he does?
People say he gets the benefit of his surname but I think personally he gets judged by fans harsher for it

Burbo has improved his overall game input this season . Showing that harder edge now . Not sure how it will pan out during the course of the season for his regular inclusion in the game day 17 . Helps to be able to cover centre as well . Putting in with his on field efforts so far this season , can 't ask for much more then that .

Burbo has improved his overall game input this season . Showing that harder edge now . Not sure how it will pan out during the course of the season for his regular inclusion in the game day 17 . Helps to be able to cover centre as well . Putting in with his on field efforts so far this season , can 't ask for much more then that .
He looks to of bulked up his defence has improved out of sight. I be confidence if he started on an edge.
On gordy assume he is upgraded this week

With the injuries to Lawton and Garrick, Schu possibly still out and Turbo also playing with injury will it mean we can get an exemption to play Gordon against the Storm?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4