Gordon Chan Kum Tong

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With the injuries to Lawton and Garrick, Schu possibly still out and Turbo also playing with injury will it mean we can get an exemption to play Gordon against the Storm?

Why would the NRL offer an exemption if Croker is not injured.
You would be loath to start the young kid against the best hooker in the game.

Croker every day of the week atm

Why would the NRL offer an exemption if Croker is not injured.
You would be loath to start the young kid against the best hooker in the game.

Croker every day of the week atm
Croker is getting skinned by his opposite number week in week out. Tonight he got cooked by Sonni Luke who has barely played any first grade. Missed like 9 tackles last week and led missed tackles again with 6 tonight. He's a park footballer at best.

Croker is getting skinned by his opposite number week in week out. Tonight he got cooked by Sonni Luke who has barely played any first grade. Missed like 9 tackles last week and led missed tackles again with 6 tonight. He's a park footballer at best.

With the exception of Jake, Croker makes the most tackles, so statistically they have the highest number of missed tackles too. It’s disingenuous to use only missed tackles to attempt to prove your argument.

We get it, you’re not a fan. But your constant bagging the bloke is getting old.

I understand that young Gordy is not eligible to play in first grade until mid-season at the earliest. Or have I missed something?
Think you're correct @Terry Zarsoff and to be honest he wasn't anything spectacular yesterday in NSW cup. He would've been creamed like the rest of them yesterday in 1st grade.

I understand that young Gordy is not eligible to play in first grade until mid-season at the earliest. Or have I missed something?
That is correct. Also, a week by week exception could be made if our dummy half stocks are depleted due to injuries (or suspensions?)

I think the thought is (wow, that was clumsy!) that the injury to Lawton opens the door for a GCKT call up.

I hope this guy is the answer because we are not winning a premiership with Croker in the team, no matter how hard he tries. His goal line defence is terrible. His service to our forwards is a massive problem and he gets bamboozled about making simple decisions when we actually do get in the front foot - stifling the attack.

Not that he would be considered but have to presume that Nathan Roache is injured . Gordie should be coming into calculations mid season or so , he can handle a higher level . Looks like a Croker , Weekes 9 combo if Schuster returns next week . Lawton is really having a tough run on the injury front , good and whole hearted footy player and hope that his luck can take a turn for the better soon

With the exception of Jake, Croker makes the most tackles, so statistically they have the highest number of missed tackles too. It’s disingenuous to use only missed tackles to attempt to prove your argument.

We get it, you’re not a fan. But your constant bagging the bloke is getting old.
Bagging a bloke for his performance never gets old unless you start resorting to personal insults...which is something ive never done.
He makes the 2nd amount of tackles because he's knows thats his only way of contributing to the team
and if you think missing 9 tackles in a game is acceptable then i question your sense of accountability of players. FYI Damien Cook led the tackle count for Souths the other night with 31 and had 0 tackle misses, so your argument falls flat.
Poor decision making at dummy half, misses a lot of tackles, poor service, cant pass, slow and cant beat his marker 9 times out of 10.
The guy gets outplayed by his opposite number week in week out....even when they win.
It really isnt that hard to see...yet you make it seem like its a personal insult when all i have pointed out is facts.

Last edited:
I have a bad feeling that people thinking this kid is the answer are going to be disappointed ... I also hope I am very very wrong.
No one knows for certain if Gordy is the answer, he might flounder. But when you keep picking the same players that deliver mediocrity its really a no brainer to try something new.

No one knows for certain if Gordy is the answer, he might flounder. But when you keep picking the same players that deliver mediocrity its really a no brainer to try something new.

That mediocracy may be all in your mind ... I don't rate him in the top 5 rakes in the game ... but I rate him in the top 10 ....

If we pay an extra $400k a year I''ll take Grant ....

He got outplayed by Brailey last week and he gets cooked by Soni Luke last night. Bit generous to put him in your top 10 , but each to their own.

Did he pinch your play lunch money or give you a wedgie ? ... you seem to be on a mission to bag the bloke ..

Did he pinch your play lunch money or give you a wedgie ? ... you seem to be on a mission to bag the bloke ..
Nah mate, just a frustrated fan who cares about his club and direction its going. is that ok?
Its nauseating when people think questioning someones performance on the field as being on par as hurling personal insults at someone.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7