Gordon Chan Kum Tong

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ella ... behave ... Froggy is a real hooker ... he's played over 60 first grade games there .. and got the players player award last year at hooker ...
I can't see us winning a premiership with Croker at 9, he defends well and plays big minutes but he rarely creates a running threat and his service isn't crisp enough to get us over the advantage line.

I can't see us winning a premiership with Croker at 9, he defends well and plays big minutes but he rarely creates a running threat and his service isn't crisp enough to get us over the advantage line.

The onus to hit the advantage line rests 100% with the runner ... he is the one that needs to time his run to get the ball at the right time ... the dummy half has no leeway ... he can only pick the ball up when it is played ... if at that time the runner is 2m back ... or over-run him ... there is bugger all he can do ...

We were a very poorly coached team last year ... and our forwards never played direct .. or ran well.

I am expecting a big improvement this year ... and froggy will go up a gear with it ..

Pss .. I remember also being told we would never win a comp with Api ...

The onus to hit the advantage line rests 100% with the runner ... he is the one that needs to time his run to get the ball at the right time ... the dummy half has no leeway ... he can only pick the ball up when it is played ... if at that time the runner is 2m back ... or over-run him ... there is bugger all he can do ...

We were a very poorly coached team last year ... and our forwards never played direct .. or ran well.

I am expecting a big improvement this year ... and froggy will go up a gear with it ..

I hope you are right about the forwards improving their lines but I remember the difference it made to our side when we went from Monaghan to Ballin, and then again with Koriosau to Fainu. A better hooker makes a massive difference to how well the forwards get rolling.

We never did win a comp with Api, he's not even a bad hooker. I'd say he is above average.
But he only did so well at the Panthers because that team is absolutely stacked with quality players.

I hope you are right about the forwards improving their lines but I remember the difference it made to our side when we went from Monaghan to Ballin, and then again with Koriosau to Fainu. A better hooker makes a massive difference to how well the forwards get rolling.

We never did win a comp with Api, he's not even a bad hooker. I'd say he is above average.
But he only did so well at the Panthers because that team is absolutely stacked with quality players.

Yeah , and I heard he only won a premiership at Souths because they had good players too ..

Anyway .. time will soon tell all about froggy ...

C'mon mate... 100%... really? A good run can't fix a bad pass and a good pass can't fix a bad run. It's a complicated dance that requires both players to have a good understanding of each other's game. This is in no way directed at Froggy as I think he is more than capable and will step up to yet another level. Just as he has done since being shoehorned into hooker.

C'mon mate... 100%... really? A good run can't fix a bad pass and a good pass can't fix a bad run. It's a complicated dance that requires both players to have a good understanding of each other's game. This is in no way directed at Froggy as I think he is more than capable and will step up to yet another level. Just as he has done since being shoehorned into hooker.

Yes, but the only one that can adjust the timing is the runner ...

And we never did

Apparently there's an article in the DT today on Gordie which says that the 'Big Cheese' dubbed him 'Little Cheese' when they met after last week's game. Sounds like we've got another nickname contender for him...

I might be missing something and I appreciate the reply Woodsie and (I want to get this right old timer so you appreciate my new age sincerity look into my eyes. Woodsie...Woodsie, it's Woodsie right, (I'm grabbing you on the shoulder now as I say this) I APPRECIATE YOU.)

But GKT CITY can't play this year barring a transfer, or was that cleared up? I thought that development players could play after origin with dispensation approved, sorry don't have time to go back through the past posts and as much as I love all the hate about teachers holidays you try taking a dump with twenty eight (I'd try and make a joke about class sizes here but Covids been our friend really) future (insert preferred term here) waiting for you to get back after a hurried squirt (not to mention they know where you've been and are merciless and despite the rest of you thinking we live like kings and are paid handsomely being told you literally can't take a **** because leaving your class is a sackable offence - we are not storming falujeh and only the very most redacted amongst us make that comparison) anyway we'll played Woodsie

Sorry for all the Parentheses.

Brackets for all the kids who skipped my English classes.

Can GKT PLEASE PLAY THIS YEAR.

I might be missing something and I appreciate the reply Woodsie and (I want to get this right old timer so you appreciate my new age sincerity look into my eyes. Woodsie...Woodsie, it's Woodsie right, (I'm grabbing you on the shoulder now as I say this) I APPRECIATE YOU.)

But GKT CITY can't play this year barring a transfer, or was that cleared up? I thought that development players could play after origin with dispensation approved, sorry don't have time to go back through the past posts and as much as I love all the hate about teachers holidays you try taking a dump with twenty eight (I'd try and make a joke about class sizes here but Covids been our friend really) future (insert preferred term here) waiting for you to get back after a hurried squirt (not to mention they know where you've been and are merciless and despite the rest of you thinking we live like kings and are paid handsomely being told you literally can't take a **** because leaving your class is a sackable offence - we are not storming falujeh and only the very most redacted amongst us make that comparison) anyway we'll played Woodsie

Sorry for all the Parentheses.

Brackets for all the kids who skipped my English classes.

Can GKT PLEASE PLAY THIS YEAR.
We can apply for an exemption prior to round 11, in the case of mass injuries in our hooking stocks. After round 11 all development players are free to play.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6