Gordon Chan Kum Tong

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Club weren't in too much of a rush to add Gordy to the 30 for 23. Club can't be too worried about our Hooking stocks or they wouldn't have given the last 30 spot to Johns. Johns and Weekes had good trials as well. They may not be noted hookers but we shouldn't be discounting either as dummy halves just yet.

Club weren't in too much of a rush to add Gordy to the 30 for 23. Club can't be too worried about our Hooking stocks or they wouldn't have given the last 30 spot to Johns. Johns and Weekes had good trials as well. They may not be noted hookers but we shouldn't be discounting either as dummy halves just yet.
Yep Froggy only needs 10 - 15 min off at most. Easily covered by anyone with a good pass.

CHAN.jpg

I don't understand how people think him being unavailable till round 11 is a good thing, hooker has been our Achilles heel against the good sides for 2 years, 10 games is enough to cost the season and time for him to cut his teeth, get established as a rotation or starting hooker and gain confidence as a first grader . Poor player retention and squad management is once again apparent, boyle being the obvious choice plus the younger fainu being in the top 30 despite being ineligible till mid season as well

Promising Latu a top 30 spot was probably part of the deal to keep him at Manly.
As for Gordie, simply too young to play a full NRL season. @:D
1677013287496.png

But don't worry he'll almost certainly get a go later in the year.

Again promising a top 30 spot to someone who is ineligible to play is poor squad management and pointless.

Again promising a top 30 spot to someone who is ineligible to play is poor squad management and pointless.
Players that young are almost always brought into a team later in a season, precisely because it's too much to expect them to endure the sustained violence of a long NRL season, let alone hold their form for that length of time. Latu's development will be aided by being in the squad, don't you think? Not much different to other young stars such as Weekes and Schu who are held back until late in a season to make their debut.

I agree it would be better if we were the Chooks for example, and still be able to keep the top young talent extremely happy without promising a squad spot. Don't know how they do it really.

Also I'm pretty sure yur top 30 earning players have to be in the top 30.

But dont quote me on that.

Look I'd like Gordie to be in the 30 and available but dont think the world is ending like others if we need to wait till round 11.

The hype is a little overblown atm. Lets not rush what is hopefully a golden goose

Also I'm pretty sure yur top 30 earning players have to be in the top 30.

But dont quote me on that.

Look I'd like Gordie to be in the 30 and available but dont think the world is ending like others if we need to wait till round 11.

The hype is a little overblown atm. Lets not rush what is hopefully a golden goose
Agree. There is a lot of of difference playing a couple of trials to playing a full NRL season. I’m happy for them to bring Gordy along slowly. He is only a kid and up until now has not played against men.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6