Good news / bad news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Went to the Dr for a post operative session yesterday, I won’t know until I have my blood test after three months but he’s warned me that I may need radiation as a follow up as “ for a man your age Mark your Prostate was very diseased and we fear it may have got into the walls surrounding the gland “ were the words he used.

I’ll remain positive, it’s all you can do.

Fingers crossed for a good report at the end of February ( Telehealth results booked for 4th March ).
Keep your chin up Mark - you are in good hands with your Dr.

Good news today is

Its Fabio's Birthday

Happy Birthday Big Marty . We hope you have a Big Manly Year !

Last edited:
The Good news today is

If it was not for these 2 Great Manly Men there would be no further Manly News

We shall Always remember them and honour them .

The Great Max Delmege saved our Legendary club from insolvency in 2002.

The Great Scott Penn took over and became our clubs Aorta and major life line artery

Our Greatness is not what we have . Our Greatness is what we give
and both these Great Manly Icons gave in spades to the Manly Sea eagles

The Delmege / Penn Centre of Excellence is a well deserving gesture that personifies these two Excellent Manly Legends

View attachment 20244
View attachment 20245
Bozo, I think this particular thread is about Mark's health. Maybe start another thread called Good News?

I haven’t logged in for awhile so only reading about your health challenges now Mark. Thanks for sharing this story, I’m less than 4 years shy of 50 so I should get tested again (it’s been about 2 years). Appreciate you raising awareness, it’s testing that many of us don’t get done regularly enough!

All the very best for the tests at the end of this month, hope it’s really good news.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6