Good news / bad news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Little bit of an update as it’s been 2 months since my operation.

Going pretty well , still very limited as to what I can do ( as in lifting or heavy physical activity ) but that will change after the 3 months period.

Having a few incontinence issues , which sadly is part of this huge operation ( they literally disconnect your bladder , move it to the side , operate to remove the Prostate and then pull it back in and reconnect) and not having a Prostate means you have to retrain your system to adjust for not having a “ float “ that moves up and down to stem the flow. You’ll laugh but just like mums who have just had a baby I have to do a pelvic floor exercise regime , morning and night.

My 3 month anniversary is also when I do my first blood test, the PSA should be zero , if it is I’m well on the way to cancer free and the good news is the Dr was very very confident that the cancer was totally within the Prostate and not yet in the walls surrounding it, so yes my fingers are crossed in a big way and hoping for good not bad news.

So being positive we’ve planned a caravan trip to Victoria as we haven’t seen our daughter , our Rabbitohs loving son in law , and two grandkids since September 2019, we leave at the end of February right after I have the blood test and get the results and we’ll by next back until the end of April.

So in the extra good news it seems Manly always win when we are on the road so in addition to being away for the first two months of the season I’m also planning another caravan journey doing some outback tracks in SA & western QLD in late June ti the end of July.

So I’m expecting a HUGE season from the boys due to this, as I’ll be away almost the whole season .

The bad news , well the theory is a good one BUT doesn’t always work.

Go Manly
All the best to you Mark, hope your outcome is positive. I finished radiation yesterday for my Prostate cancer, side effects peeing alot, up 3/4 times thru the night, they tell me that will change in a couple of weeks hopefully, and no sex drive, but I also had hormone injections for 3 months so they didn't help, but it did give me hot flushes which will last a couple of months, no sympathy from the misses with them.
Good luck,

Going pretty well , still very limited as to what I can do ( as in lifting or heavy physical activity ) but that will change after the 3 months period.

Having a few incontinence issues , which sadly is part of this huge operation ( they literally disconnect your bladder , move it to the side , operate to remove the Prostate and then pull it back in and reconnect) and not having a Prostate means you have to retrain your system to adjust for not having a “ float “ that moves up and down to stem the flow. You’ll laugh but just like mums who have just had a baby I have to do a pelvic floor exercise regime , morning and night.

My 3 month anniversary is also when I do my first blood test, the PSA should be zero , if it is I’m well on the way to cancer free and the good news is the Dr was very very confident that the cancer was totally within the Prostate and not yet in the walls surrounding it, so yes my fingers are crossed in a big way and hoping for good not bad news.

So being positive we’ve planned a caravan trip to Victoria as we haven’t seen our daughter , our Rabbitohs loving son in law , and two grandkids since September 2019, we leave at the end of February right after I have the blood test and get the results and we’ll by next back until the end of April.

So in the extra good news it seems Manly always win when we are on the road so in addition to being away for the first two months of the season I’m also planning another caravan journey doing some outback tracks in SA & western QLD in late June ti the end of July.

So I’m expecting a HUGE season from the boys due to this, as I’ll be away almost the whole season .

Go Manly
The best fisherman tale I have heard in a while
Definitely no heavy lifting takes the onus if not catching big fish 😊

I have heeded your advice and booked in today for a test 🙏
I will race you to the next big fish
Released a dozen flatties over 70cm since Christmas from the shoal haven river and still chasing the metre long lizard 👍

take care mate
Your a champ

Go Manly
So pleased your operation was a success. I hope you have a wonderful trip to Melbourne MFB.

Good stuff mate. So glad to hear they believe they contained it.

Good advice re the PSA test. Can I add likewise with the Bowel Cancer test kit. My Dad never saw the point in doing them as he felt fine and saw the dr regularly for blood pressure issues. One day she happened to ask him about them and he said he’d never done one.

Turns out he had advanced bowel cancer but showed no symptoms. He died in July 2018, aged 69.

Look after yourself mate, there’s plenty of Eagles premierships in you yet!

Mark with the knockout
NINTCHDBPICT000572133635-1.jpeg

Go Manly
to immovable forces collide
marks away hoodoo v dessie never win early games

good luck with your results mate.

All the best to you Mark, hope your outcome is positive. I finished radiation yesterday for my Prostate cancer, side effects peeing alot, up 3/4 times thru the night, they tell me that will change in a couple of weeks hopefully, and no sex drive, but I also had hormone injections for 3 months so they didn't help, but it did give me hot flushes which will last a couple of months, no sympathy from the misses with them.
Good luck,
Good luck mate it’s a bastard isn’t it !!

The best fisherman tale I have heard in a while
Definitely no heavy lifting takes the onus if not catching big fish 😊

I have heeded your advice and booked in today for a test 🙏
I will race you to the next big fish
Released a dozen flatties over 70cm since Christmas from the shoal haven river and still chasing the metre long lizard 👍

take care mate
Your a champ
Great eating , heaps of Flatties where I live , they love congregating around the Bay Islands.

Good stuff mate. So glad to hear they believe they contained it.

Good advice re the PSA test. Can I add likewise with the Bowel Cancer test kit. My Dad never saw the point in doing them as he felt fine and saw the dr regularly for blood pressure issues. One day she happened to ask him about them and he said he’d never done one.

Turns out he had advanced bowel cancer but showed no symptoms. He died in July 2018, aged 69.

Look after yourself mate, there’s plenty of Eagles premierships in you yet!
Lost my son in law at 39 with that bastard , been doing the Poo test since I was 40, I’m now 66.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6