Gonna take more than foz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Parramatta will get better, wait till Peter Gentle arrives next year, with his 3 first grade games playing experience (3 more that Arthur by the way) they will take Foz's game to the next level, something Tooves and Joey could not achieve with over 500 first grade games between them plus representing NSW and Australia.
Enjoy Foz being remembered as a Parramatta player and not a Manly player.
As Foz becomes rubbish leading that team around we won't want him associated with Manly :p

The pressure will be starting to mount on mastercock I mean coach Brad Arthur.

They have the rabbits next week so another big loss coming up.

What ****s me to tears is that fox sports just said "well the injury ravaged eels were given no chance of going to new Zealand and winning". From their starting line up they were missing Beau champion and radradra. Manly had at least 4 starters out last night (Lawrence and Starling were both starters last season but Starling is probably off the bench this season) and we get no such tags of "brave".
@Ryan I think it's fair to bag the eels. Yes, they flogged us in round 1 but since then we've put in 2 big efforts and they've done the opposite.
Round 1 hurt a lot of us, so it's great to see parra playing awfully. Yes, we may be lower on the ladder but I think most of us are feeling good about our team, definitely a lot better than we were after round 1.

We won't miss choc. He looks terrible this year ... and i would be seriously concerned about him playing another 3 years after this one

Looking at the eels, it's gonna take a lot more than Foran to get this team into the upper half of the ladder. They haven't bought a game breaker like Inglis or Thurston, they've bought a solid but unexceptional toiler who's 'brand' value far exceeds his playing value.

agree with all..

- over rated
- over paid
- over his BS
- send to reggies
- win without him
- sitting in a rocking chair in many years to come , regretting his decision
- his not manly !!!! his a dog ...
- foran **** off

agree with all..

- over rated
- over paid
- over his BS
- send to reggies
- win without him
- sitting in a rocking chair in many years to come , regretting his decision
- his not manly !!!! his a dog ...
- foran **** off
he is actually a slimy eel!!

Repulses me to think Forme is going to pull on the famous no.6 worn by legends like Fulton, Lyons, Thommo, Martin, Lyon.

Happy to sack him tomorrow. Mateo / JLJ and sure we may lose some games but they will give it a go.

Foran can get ****ed and sit in reggies all ****ing year for all I care.

Looks like Arthur may be one of the first coaches out the door then

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4