Gonna take more than foz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Parra CEO apparently has his heart set on being the next Greenberg. Big on talk, low on results. I'm fairly sure I've already heard him referred to as "the best young administrator in the game". Disrespectful tool.

I reckon if we had played them in round 2 onwards we would have towelled them up. All the Foran and DCE drama meant we went in totally unprepared week 1.
Watmough has been awful from what I've seen today.
Enjoy Foran. I can see the pressure building as we speak. Hope we don't entertain the thought of a rd 13 backflip. Live with your choice dickhead..

Honestly, I really believe we should trade Foran now. We will lose nothing playing Mateo there, and his combination over the season will only improve. I can remember when Mateo was talked about seriously as the Blues 5/8. If he can regain and hold his passion, he should be the man to replace Foran ...NOW
And comments about Parramatta-who really cares. Seriously they will implode as they always do. It would be magnificent in all this if we ended up signing Hayne-pipedream maybe....but oh the irony feathered friends. Sweetest revenge!
I'm definitely against this, why should we strengthen Parra by releasing him early. Send him down to reggies, let him play out the season with Willo.

Yep in no one player is worth the amounts being thrown about these days. Manly played with gusto last night and as a team , I hope Foz has very broad shoulders.

I reckon if we had played them in round 2 onwards we would have towelled them up. All the Foran and DCE drama meant we went in totally unprepared week 1.
Enjoy Foran. I can see the pressure building as we speak. Hope we don't entertain the thought of a rd 13 backflip. Live with your choice dickhead..
Couldn't agree more.... mercenary dog deserves to be surrounded by this lot..........
sign our up-and-comers and ignore these clowns

What ought was a great player and still is but this is his 14th season in first grade as a back rower. Father Time catches up with all of us at some stage. 900k a season is laughable.

well said bud....

i seriously dont want foran anymore , but i would love DCE to change his mind..

We are also 1 win from 3 games guys - why are we pulling the piss out of anyone else? We are just as much a basket case as them, except they flogged us.

We are also 1 win from 3 games guys - why are we pulling the piss out of anyone else? We are just as much a basket case as them, except they flogged us.
The same reason you have ripped Toovey in the past. Because we can.
:)

Because silvertails is a Manly fan site and we are Manly fans

Yeah, but I still don't get laughing at other teams who are actually better off than us atm. The Eels are sitting 8th. They flogged us. We need to get better before we start throwing stones. They are signing marquee (to them) signings. We have the 3rd worst for and against in the entire NRL.

Ripping on them because those losers thought they had the premiership after winning round one. They haven't won a game since then. They really are a loser club with a weak coach who pats them on them bum and tells them they're special. If that's what these guys want, they've got it at doesn't matta.

Parramatta will get better, wait till Peter Gentle arrives next year, with his 3 first grade games playing experience (3 more that Arthur by the way) they will take Foz's game to the next level, something Tooves and Joey could not achieve with over 500 first grade games between them plus representing NSW and Australia.
Enjoy Foz being remembered as a Parramatta player and not a Manly player.

Parra carried on like world champs after round 1 but let it be known we were going to lose that game against any team. Those money hungry whores had their mind and the players minds focused elsewhere.

Yeah, but I still don't get laughing at other teams who are actually better off than us atm. The Eels are sitting 8th. They flogged us. We need to get better before we start throwing stones. They are signing marquee (to them) signings. We have the 3rd worst for and against in the entire NRL.
Ryan I've watched the eels 3 weeks in a row and I bag them because they are so unbelievably overrated. We are the opposite this season. I think we have a team that is underrated. The eels are slow, ill disciplined and poorly structured and yet brad arthur is seen as the messiah. They look poorly coached. The points they scored today were on the back of individual brilliance and were largely a result of Tompkins having to go off and shifting henry to centre. Before then they didn't look like they would ever score points

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7