[Resurrected] Girdler hates us

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
lol Reading the play hes a bitter ex norths fans. i still ask him wheb brett stewart is arriving in Canberra for off season training. was supposed to happen at the end of 2014 according to that tool
He’s did a screen shot of me calling him a wanker on here , sent me a PM with some lovely words and then blocked me.

If you get into that job you have to expect that not everyone will agree with you , ****ing snowflake!

oooh, boo hoo, girdler doesnt agree with our opinion so he must be an idiot. is that want people want, conformity to make them feel better about there own opinion. how posters use commentators opinions to justify there own when they agree one minute, and then hate the same commentator when the dont is amazing and very comical

It’s kind of a novel argument from Girdler isn’t it? The team that started slowly and improved across the season doesn’t deserve to be there because …? Who should be there instead? The Dragons who from memory were there or thereabouts after 4 rounds? The Eels who we beat convincingly twice across the season to ensure they dropped out of the top 4? The Roosters - because their thumping of us in the early rounds was obviously more legitimate than our thumping of them in the finals. Who apparently limped into the finals on the back of 8 wins from ten. The reality is form and position on the table pointed to these 4 sides being there in the second last week. Only Girdler’s Panthers haven’t lived up to their billing in the finals so far and look to be on the way out - that is why Girdler is pissed

oooh, boo hoo, girdler doesnt agree with our opinion so he must be an idiot. is that want people want, conformity to make them feel better about there own opinion. how posters use commentators opinions to justify there own when they agree one minute, and then hate the same commentator when the dont is amazing and very comical
I think people would “respect” Girdler more if he has done his research first. He ignored the fact that we beat the Eels when they were in the top 4, that we were not thrashed twice by Penrith & the Storm, that we only played the Roosters and Bunnies once at the start of the season. He took his bitterness of Penrith losing to Souths out on Manly which is not professional and not only did it on the Saturday but doubled up on the Sunday show. Sure, question Manly’s ability to win a tight game against a quality team and say you don’t think they’ll go any further but to say they don’t deserve to be in the final 4 without providing a valid alternative is laughable.

I think people would “respect” Girdler more if he has done his research first. He ignored the fact that we beat the Eels when they were in the top 4, that we were not thrashed twice by Penrith & the Storm, that we only played the Roosters and Bunnies once at the start of the season. He took his bitterness of Penrith losing to Souths out on Manly which is not professional and not only did it on the Saturday but doubled up on the Sunday show. Sure, question Manly’s ability to win a tight game against a quality team and say you don’t think they’ll go any further but to say they don’t deserve to be in the final 4 without providing a valid alternative is laughable.
agree 100 percent mate, the article made me chuckle,as did many of the post in here but the media is full of boofheads . respecting a boofheads opinion is the issue here. who cares what girdler says, except if he agrees with us. then he is all knowing, even if that opinion has as many errors in it as the manly one

thoughts on the Dally M top 5 James????

thoughts on the Dally M top 5 James????
up there with billy slater, man of the series

it will be interesting to see how DCE polls in games that Tom doesnt play. you should line that up. its weird that a halfback needs the fullback to perform before he can play . that a team needs to be on the rack before his contributions count but he does look pretty finishing off though, he has the moves for sure and backs up relentlessly to score some magic tries

funnily though its DCE role as half to lead the team which he is currently outsourcing it seems and will continue to do so

Hypothetically same teams but this change

if manly had dylan edwards at the back and DCE at half how would they go
if manly had tom at the back and chad townsend at half how would they go.

gamble responsibly

it will be interesting to see how DCE polls in games that Tom doesnt play. you should line that up. its weird that a halfback needs the fullback to perform before he can play . that a team needs to be on the rack before his contributions count but he does look pretty finishing off though, he has the moves for sure and backs up relentlessly to score some magic tries

funnily though its DCE role as half to lead the team which he is currently outsourcing it seems and will continue to do so

gamble responsibly
wow so your
opinion differes to the dally m judges
phil gould, and other experts in the game who have him as the num 2 half in the game behind cleary.
that will do me.

I thought that if he called Manly 'flat track bullies' - is that it idiosyncratically means we only play good against weak lesser teams and crumble in the face of the really good teams.

I also thought it was originally a cricketing reference... but I dunno.
yes, its terminology that originated from cricket. The indian track is usually dry and flat and the bounce of the ball was easy to predict, hence the term flat track bullies meaning some cricketers can only hit 4s and 6 sixes from those pitches

wow so your
opinion differes to the dally m judges
phil gould, and other experts in the game who have him as the num 2 half in the game behind cleary.
that will do me.
it seems i am living in your head rent free.

gamble responsibly
You mean the Warriors game in round 5 that DCE iced with a field goal? Or do you mean the first Cowboys game when DCE backed up 2 days after origin and orchestrated a 50-point flogging? Or perhaps you mean the second Raiders game that DCE set up 2 out of 3 tries and kicked the winning field goal?

You mean the Warriors game in round 5 that DCE iced with a field goal? Or do you mean the first Cowboys game when DCE backed up 2 days after origin and orchestrated a 50-point flogging? Or perhaps you mean the second Raiders game that DCE set up 2 out of 3 tries and kicked the winning field goal?
well said mate

nah mate. just every time you post about DCE what little credabilty you had left here disapears
Thanks for you concern cameron. your a great human

you know we could probably identify how many good games DCE has had, just by how many times you tag me when your thinking about me after games (always after )or did you just have bad wifi for a ****load of the season, ...........unlucky

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8