Get well quick!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Keep positive, Dad had bowel cancer done at Gold Coast Uni Hospital 2 years ago, the Nurse's and Dr's were so good. I was impressed. And he made a full recovery.

If you need anything don't be shy, I'm only down the road. Even if it's trivial.
Just had lunch at OPA at Vicky Pt on Sunday!
Your Dad is one of the blessed ones that overcame this terrible disease .
I hope he is now enjoying a quality life
One day soon I hope we can find a cure for all mankind

Sorry for the delay in an update

I’m at home recovering.

Pretty uncomfortable at the moment as I have a catheter in but that comes out on Wednesday so will be much better then.

It’s a bloody big operation , but one with a high success rate so fingers crossed I’m ok from here.

A blood test at the end of February will give me the answer to that.

Thanks everyone for all your messages , this is a wonderful community.

Sorry for the delay in an update

I’m at home recovering.

Pretty uncomfortable at the moment as I have a catheter in but that comes out on Wednesday so will be much better then.

It’s a bloody big operation , but one with a high success rate so fingers crossed I’m ok from here.

A blood test at the end of February will give me the answer to that.

Thanks everyone for all your messages , this is a wonderful community.
Mark,

Once the catheter is removed, you’ll feel much better, a lot more control; the one thing that you’ll probably realise is that things are a bit shorter initially, due to them cutting your urethra, only a millimetre or 2 for me, but for you, probably a couple of inches, so you‘ll be working with only 10” or so for now.@:D

Good luck with the PSA test, they’ll never tell you it’s zero, apparently for legal reasons, but if it’s 0.001(or so), then you’ll be fine.

Enjoy your convalescence, remember, chocolate, alcohol, comfort food and plenty of TV(repeats of the 2008 GF are best); these are the keys to the successful recovery of a champion athlete @;)

Mark,

Once the catheter is removed, you’ll feel much better, a lot more control; the one thing that you’ll probably realise is that things are a bit shorter initially, due to them cutting your urethra, only a millimetre or 2 for me, but for you, probably a couple of inches, so you‘ll be working with only 10” or so for now.@:D

Good luck with the PSA test, they’ll never tell you it’s zero, apparently for legal reasons, but if it’s 0.001(or so), then you’ll be fine.

Enjoy your convalescence, remember, chocolate, alcohol, comfort food and plenty of TV(repeats of the 2008 GF are best); these are the keys to the successful recovery of a champion athlete @;)
Oh yeah it’s shorter , I can see that already !!

Lol

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7