[Resurrected] Geoff Toovey would return to Brookvale

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Stumbled onto a news bulletin of theirs while switching stations in the car and I couldn't believe the kid reading the news. It was like she'd never seen a word in her life, let alone attempted to read them together!

Yeah but ... she's got a great pesonality ..

Stumbled onto a news bulletin of theirs while switching stations in the car and I couldn't believe the kid reading the news. It was like she'd never seen a word in her life, let alone attempted to read them together!
I know they r hilarious, there is one who reads the political news , it’s like she is trying to sound like a socialite from Point Piper , good on them but cracks me up every time

Tooves had some or pretty handy Manly sides during his tenure as well . Not to say that he could not coach but hardly would place him in a top bracket range . Would have to think naturally that he really should have had a premiership to his coaching career if the refereeing had been a bit more balanced in the 2013 G F . Great club man though and must always be respected for his overall loyalty and commitment to the club

Tooves had some or pretty handy Manly sides during his tenure as well . Not to say that he could not coach but hardly would place him in a top bracket range . Would have to think naturally that he really should have had a premiership to his coaching career if the refereeing had been a bit more balanced in the 2013 G F . Great club man though and must always be respected for his overall loyalty and commitment to the club
I wonder what attributes you really need from a head coach?
Passion? Commitment? A deep love of the players and the club? A basic understanding of how to win matches? A good motivator?
Tooves has all these.
Who knows if he is a master of the white board or a tactical genius, which I read were two attributes Twenty possessed. . . .
I'd be more than happy for Tooves to be in overall charge, with some help from credible assistants, because I'd know he always had the best interest of the players, the club and the fans at heart.

Like he has for Des , Penn has a personal dislike for Tooves, after Tooves took sides with Demelge a few years ago at a meeting, so Tooves will never be invited back as long as the Grub owns the club...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8