Garricks metres gained

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Jorge ran hard and had a busy night as well I thought
Jorge was great with running game as always, solid in D. Again another try conceded from being poor in the air. I love Jorge and he is manly through and through but can’t remember the last time he won a proper aerial battle... Garricks running not as good obviously but has no glaring weaknesses that the opposition can target which I prefer

Jorge was great with running game as always, solid in D. Again another try conceded from being poor in the air. I love Jorge and he is manly through and through but can’t remember the last time he won a proper aerial battle... Garricks running not as good obviously but has no glaring weaknesses that the opposition can target which I prefer
Jorge does have an issue with the high ball but I think he has improved but needs more improvement

Some runs he was driven backwards , Others we was stopped in his tracks and others he made ground .
This just demonstrates that fans notice the bad efforts but just expect the good... for example, I dont remember jetski making a tackle or catching a ball...

According to the NRL's page ... Garrick ran for 129 metres, 32 kick return metres and 47 post contact metres.
A few more weight sessions and protein shakes and he will be right
Oh yes I forgot ,,, Maybe some calves blood as well

This just demonstrates that fans notice the bad efforts but just expect the good... for example, I dont remember jetski making a tackle or catching a ball...
Correct , We all see things from a different perspective . Some read the game better than others

I don’t take any notice of those stats for wingers unless they are out of the box. It’s not like forwards where the pay is always congested. And every metre is fought for.

Depends on where and when you get it, how often you get it , maybe an intercept , easy metres from an easy draw and pass etc on the wing.My eyes tell me he didn’t beat a tsckle and got smashed most times.As chip and chase says. Happens every week. Nothing new.

Some of you guys are hard taskmasters I swear.

Reubs hasn't done much wrong at all in general play, yet he keeps getting bagged, primarily because people see him getting ragdolled by the defence at times. The problem he's had mostly is that our attack has been lame for the most part and he's rarely seen any ball in open space, let alone a lot of opportunities to score tries. Most of the time he is seeing the ball is on kick returns. He's been very safe under any bomb kicked his way and his defence has also been fairly good.

Right now if we need a change of winger then its Jorge who needs to go, not Reubs.

I wouldn't trade 6 Sandwiches for a Horhay. I don't have a problem with Garricks finishing, it's his work on kick return and hit ups coming out of our end that is the weakness in his game. You rarely see him make a line break, or even dent the line. He's an adequate winger, just not very dynamic.

Reubs hasn't done much wrong at all in general play, yet he keeps getting bagged, primarily because people see him getting ragdolled by the defence at times. The problem he's had mostly is that our attack has been lame for the most part and he's rarely seen any ball in open space, let alone a lot of opportunities to score tries. Most of the time he is seeing the ball is on kick returns. He's been very safe under any bomb kicked his way and his defence has also been fairly good.

Right now if we need a change of winger then its Jorge who needs to go, not Reubs.
Problem with that is the biggest task by far a winger has in the modern game is to start a set off with a hard run and quick play the ball, not get deposited into row 6 every time.
Every NRL winger can finish. The real good ones are the guys who set the platform.

Good thing Des is the coach and not us Silvertails. Plenty to like about tonight. Should have been 18 zip at halftime and we responded very well to another Maxwell rort after a very long day. Always room for improvement, but the boys have put in this past fortnight to get us back in the eight. We are going okay.

Reuben got smashed a few times tonight, but he was never put into open space. So every one of his 129 metres were earned coming off our own line... the hardest yards to make, irrespective of whether a player is a forward or back.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8