Garrick’s Stocks Rising

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He's well and truly in the conversation, he's already made the Dally M team of the year and RLPA team of the year, and this article predicts he'll be in the Kangaroos merit team. He was given a taste of rep footy in 2019. I have no idea why some here don't rate him.
Because of 2020 I'd guess.

But damn he had a good 21

I am afraid the last few weeks has proved that Garrick is not a fullbacks arsehole.
His positional play in defence is beyond terrible

Gutherson towelled him in defence and attack. If we had Gutho in our team tonight at fullback, we win.

Time for Garrick to go back to the wing, which he is very good at or maybe centre. But not fullback.

Koula needs to be fullback for the remaining games in 2022.

I am afraid the last few weeks has proved that Garrick is not a fullbacks arsehole.

Gutherson towelled him in defence and attack. If we had Gutho in our team tonight at fullback, we win.

Time for Garrick to go back to the wing, which he is very good at or maybe centre. But not fullback.

He's clearly playing injured to be fair... probably needs to miss a week or 2 to get back to full speed

He must at least be worth a can of drink and a pie to an under 10s team somewhere inflation is crazy atm

FFS, Dylan Brown gets the ball at pace, he runs around every fullback. There's plenty more to blame than Garrick. Not a fullbacks arsehole?

One of your best, troll.

FFS, Dylan Brown gets the ball at pace, he runs around every fullback. There's plenty more to blame than Garrick. Not a fullbacks arsehole?

One of your best, troll.

Do you actually watch the entire game or do you spend the time trying to be a figjam?

What about the first try when he tackled nobody?

What about the kick that Parra scored in the 2nd half where Garrick was nowhere ro be seen.

Gutho and his defensive reads are world class - Garrick's are not.

If he is clearly playing injured, why is he playing?
No excuse, he has not been good enough the past 3 weeks when we needed him to step up.
I'm guessing it's a typical des doesn't want to give anyone else a go there scenario!
Just look at how he uses the bench most weeks!

One of your best, troll.
It wasnt just dylan brown though, few other tries where he may as well not have been there as last line of defence.
Having said that, would say hes not playing at 100%. Definitely feels like he still has some lingering injury.

To put it mildly, Garrick's defensice efforts were worse than pathetic tonight.

Once the Worms broke through the flimsy defensive attempts from Koula and Tui, it was a free run to the line against an obviously not fit Garrick.

Do you actually watch the entire game or do you spend the time trying to be a figjam?

What about the kick that Parra scored in the 2nd half where Garrick was nowhere ro be seen.

Dude, our middle was soft, and the Eels backs took advantage. Garrick is having a real dig.

Turbo out
Parker out
Lawton out
Fainu out
Aloiai out
Keppie out
Schuster out

Surely you can give Garrick a few graces , Jesus you're being harsh.

I just can't accept how some of you call ME doom mongering and death riding when you deal this stuff ?

Was he carrying an injury tonight? He looked quite sluggish ... since he has been great all season I will assume this was the reason for his poor showing

Can’t agree sorry. The first try was 100% on Tuipulotu. Gave away a stupid penalty then he was the one who raced up and tackled no one.

If I was in recruitment for a team looking for a value for money fullback…I’m calling Reuben’s management.

Was he carrying an injury tonight? He looked quite sluggish ... since he has been great all season I will assume this was the reason for his poor showing

Been carrying a hip injury for at least a month.

Looked even more hampered tonight, despite goal kicking again, especially with any sort of pace off the mark.

Dude, our middle was soft, and the Eels backs took advantage. Garrick is having a real dig.

Turbo out
Parker out
Lawton out
Fainu out
Aloiai out
Keppie out
Schuster out

Surely you can give Garrick a few graces , Jesus you're being harsh.

Seriously, we are talking about Manly, not Parramatta so we are all held to higher standards.

We have some guys on this forum that are so clueless they have rated Garrick on the top 5 fullbacks in the NRL. You guys know who you are.

Playing fullback is probably the most prestigious position in rugby league. With this responsibility comes the plaudits when playing well, but also criticism when not doing the job.

WTF does the players you list have to do with Garrick playing fullback.

He is not doing the job at fullback. Garrick is a very good winger and very happy for him to play there.

Des needs to blood Koula at fullback as their is so much more upside.

Clearly unfit.

Should be getting a lot of kudos for stepping out every week for the club.

Season is done now, and it's a perfect time for Garrick to step back and recover for next year.

Amazing, Garrick clearly unfit - give him love, effection and understanding for playing so poor.

Schuster unfit - hang the kid from the rafters with as many insults as possible.

Bizzare place this.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4