Game night chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane said:
bob dylan said:
Anyone want to start a Manly vs West game chat???

We have come in the second half in plenty of games this year, no slitting of wrists just yet

We are not that bad, we are on the edge of pointing on some points. A few minor adjustments at halftime should do the trick.

torana355 said:
DES will fix them at halftime.

He damn well better. Things aren't looking good for us so far.

torana355 said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
bob dylan said:

We have come in the second half in plenty of games this year, no slitting of wrists just yet

We are not that bad, we are on the edge of pointing on some points. A few minor adjustments at halftime should do the trick.

Ok now you guys have filled me with confidence we will kick butt in this next 40.

We need to slow ourselves down a bit. Play out our sets and just let points come. We need to stop trying to force tries.

Our big play this season has been massive line speed and hits to start the 2nd half, want to see it again right now

torana355 said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
bob dylan said:

Yeah the most major adjustment is the Cowboys offside and play the ball holding. What the refs think they are The Storm or something. They're getting away with murder.

Composure. We just need to settle down. That 1st half was alot like the tigs last night. hope we can match their second half

Ryan said:
These past 2 weeks are as bad as I've seen us in a long time.
I disagree. We were good against the Donkeys last week and we are not that bad this week. Im usually the most negative person here but i know we will come out strong in the second half.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6