Game night chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We've been good in second halves this year so I'm not slitting the wrists just yet. I think we'll finish stronger than them, just need to up the tempo. Don't listen to Gus and Co., they are death riding us tonight. We've had a couple of chances, could have had two tries except for Cowboys knock downs on last pass. We've got plenty of improvement in us, the Cowboys are already playing above their average and are only just in the lead on the back of a lopsided penalty count

We were good defensively last week, our attack was not that good. We have carried that into this week.

We are playing rushed and forcing the offload, trying to score with every play not just letting things play into our hands

It. Doesn't mean much but Dce n foran looked really relaxed at half time in the sheds

Kiwi Eagle said:
Our big play this season has been massive line speed and hits to start the 2nd half, want to see it again right now

There's no line speed at all and were completely lacking in intencity. I didn't expect this at all but at least were only 8 behind. Need some love from the refs and some go foward.

Where the forwards 1st set after halftime and only trex takes a hit up the rest outside backs. Man up guys

Yes Hoppa !!!!!. Had him for first try scorer, just 20 minutes too late

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6