Game day thread .. US v Souffs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Very impressed with our boys resilient attitude as they showed great character to come from behind to lead the first half

Fulton again very competitive , Fifita Destructive , Johns creative ,Vaega dynamic , a big match from our little hooker and good all round games from all our players

Blow it out your arse it was dire for the fist twenty.
It wasnt great @Jerry1 But they got back into the game by completing well, and staying positive. The bench forwards made a big difference, and overall we look pretty fit. Lots of good signs for a successful 2023 as a club.

my take
Bully looking great more involved hitting hard
Fifita gee if he keeps that up he will be playing 1st grade in no time ,very impressive
Ray great carries looks like George going for the line
Fletcher some nice touches
Trevor looking much more comfortable
Jake Toby a little gravel and diamnonds but alot of potential
GKCT revelation might be too big a word, but gee once those Souffs guys tired a bit unstoppable and then running the FRs onto ball really well
Johns looks ok ,I dont know if he can keep it up all season but some really nice touches and only one or two errors
Fainu lookinh good ,not as good as Fifita but still good
Zac busy which is what you want from a back rower
Probably missed a few but anyway ,lets hope we can go on with it and no injuries
GKCT impressed me last year. He has vision and is a genuine threat out of dummy half. Plus he knows how to attract defenders and bring the forwards onto the ball. He biggest weakness is obviously his defence which he can work on but he is pretty good with ball in hand. Much more selective with his passing game and not as predictable as Crocker. His combination with dce, shuster and Turbo could really be effective

329847319_604912171474383_3826091830976728718_n.jpg

Not too keen on the Pointsbet logo in red and black tbh

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12