GAME DAY - Manly v Storm [Round 8, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
we've been in a few games this season just poor decisions and atrocious defence at key moments - when you're playing without luck things normally go against you…BUT every loss brings us closer to a win! Maybe tonight's the night...

we've been in a few games this season just poor decisions and atrocious defence at key moments - when you're playing without luck things normally go against you…BUT every loss brings us closer to a win! Maybe tonight's the night...
Have you watched any games? I don't mean to be nasty or whatever, but you're massively wrong. We've been absolute garbage for the entire season bar maybe 40mins v the storm. The rest of it has been laughable at best. Yes we've copped poor decisions... On occasion they've been game changers but we've not deserved to win a game on merit this year.

Have you watched any games? I don't mean to be nasty or whatever, but you're massively wrong. We've been absolute garbage for the entire season bar maybe 40mins v the storm. The rest of it has been laughable at best. Yes we've copped poor decisions... On occasion they've been game changers but we've not deserved to win a game on merit this year.
And that includes the win against Melbourne sadly.

And that includes the win against Melbourne sadly.
That's the bit that hurts. We just aren't competing. And that's not the Manly way. I'll take a loss: IF THEY HAVE A GO. I've LOST grand finals, big games personally: I can hold MY head up knowing if given everything I had. These guys just aren't showing any ticker. And THAT?? THAT IS NOT MANLY.

That's the bit that hurts. We just aren't competing. And that's not the Manly way. I'll take a loss: IF THEY HAVE A GO. I've LOST grand finals, big games personally: I can hold MY head up knowing if given everything I had. These guys just aren't showing any ticker. And THAT?? THAT IS NOT MANLY.
Agreed.

Whats the weather like in Melbourne?

The Dragons game has a heavy hail storm - The Ref just called it off :D

Watching the AFL Anzac Day clash between Collingwood and Essendon from the MCG, it began to rain in the last quarter but had stopped by the end of the game.

Melbourne weather....stuff this 4 seasons in one day crap. Its 4 seasons in one hour in Mexico lol

Will we be pushed back given the delay in the Roosters dragons game?

I just watch the body language during the games .... heads are down, no communication, no energy, walking around and just minimal effort. Agree, it's just not Manly. Have a ****en go boys. The young fellas and fringe players have a great opportunity to make a name for themselves but apart from The T's are just not grabbing it by the balls. For **** sake ..... go for it or piss off.

Updated team list

21 Brett Stewart
18 Jorge Taufua
1 Peta Hiku
4 Steve Matai
5 David Williams
6 Kieran Foran
7 Daly Cherry-Evans
8 Jake Trbojevic
9 Matt Ballin (c)
15 Luke Burgess
11 Jamie Buhrer
12 Justin Horo
13 Tom Symonds

Interchange
10 Willie Mason
16 Dunamis Lui
17 Ligi Sao
20 Jayden Hodges

Jorge is back? Would be good if he is but I thought he wasn't due back until at least next week?

Burgess starting with Willie on the bench? Could be a good thing.

No Hasson....there is hope.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8