GAME DAY - Manly v Rorters [Round 25, 2015] Toovey Farewell Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hate it when the bookies make us favourites, or equal favourites, we almost always lose as a result.

@mickqld is right though, we blew it against a very average side last weekend due to either going in way too confident , or being out coached by the Dalai, and yes the rain had an affect BUT they played in it as well.

I think the Rorters will miss the three players that are out, but being the Rorters they have 3 ( and probably 33) equally good players waiting in the wings, Que, Napa, Aubusson and Hastings ( who would all be in run in sides elsewhere)

If Freddy's Pass Off is any guide, actually it's diabolically difficult for NRL players. However,
their daughters, water polo ppl, old men, TV celebrity types fare very well. It's just NRL players . . . .

Would love to see Michelle Jenneke get a run :inlove: . . . . Can't think what position she should play though . . .

Any position would be good, Bikini football even better!!

Mason: Our season is 'still alive'
Wayne Cousins

Wed 26th August, 02:47PM

Willie Mason says the Sea Eagles were in control of their destiny before last Sunday’s mishap against the Parramatta Eels.

Back this week from serving a two game suspension for a shoulder charge, Mason says the team must now rely on a bit of luck to be playing finals footy in September.

The Sea Eagles must beat the Sydney Roosters at Brookvale Oval this Friday night and then the Sharks away in the final round. They also need St George-Illawarra to lose at least one game being two points above them. The Dragons also have a superior 27 points differential on the Sea Eagles.

“(Our season), it is still alive. We have just got to control what we can control. We had control going into the Parramatta game and we have lost it now,’’ Mason said.

“We win these two games and see what happens after Cronulla. If St George fall over or anyone like that, we have done our best and that’s all we can do.”

Mason admitted Friday night’s match would be his last game at Brookvale Oval. He said he was in no rush as to where he would be playing next season.

The former NSW and Australian forward thanked the Sea Eagles Members for their support in his one-year at the club.

“I love the Sea Eagles. The crowd has really embraced me and the way I play and the way I am,’’ Mason added.

“It would be fitting to leave my last game here against the Roosters with a win, so I will be going pretty hard.”

Mason also paid tribute to the ‘warrior like’ performance of hooker Matt Ballin, who returned to the field after suffering an ACL injury in the loss to Parramatta last Sunday.

“(It was) unbelievable. He did his ACL the first time and he has gone off. (Sitting in the dug out), we have thought broken leg or ACL. He has come running back out with his leg strapped and hitting pads and doing zig zags and everything,’’ Mason added.

“He proved to the medical staff he could play, obviously knowing he has done his ACL. You know when you have done it. He went out there and tried to rip in again.

“Ït just shows the testament of the character and what sort of bloke he is.”
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2015/08/26/mason_our_season_is_.html

Farewell Willie, enjoyed your time with us , yes the fat lady hasn't begun singing yet BUT she's approaching the microphone and warming up the vocal cords.

Would love to see Michelle Jenneke get a run :inlove: . . . . Can't think what position she should play though . . .

Jenneke is a 100 metre sprinter with a personal best of 12.82 set at the Donkeys old ANZ Stadium in Brisbane on 29 March this year during the Aussie titles.

She could be our g-string bikini (maroon and white of course) clad winger ;) Chasers would be too busy perving on her arse to actually want to catch her before she puts the ball over the line for a try hehehe

Willie can prove he's worth another contract this Friday against the big Easts pack. A number of posters here believe he would have made a difference against Doesn'tmatter.
Currently, I believe he is worthy of another year at Manly. Apart from his play he's a positive figure off field and a leader.

Jenneke is a 100 metre sprinter with a personal best of 12.82 set at the Donkeys old ANZ Stadium in Brisbane on 29 March this year during the Aussie titles.

She could be our g-string bikini (maroon and white of course) clad winger ;) Chasers would be too busy perving on her arse to actually want to catch her before she puts the ball over the line for a try hehehe
She could do a half time race, her doing hurdles Vs say Beaver running on the flat. She is a Manly fan.

If Freddy's Pass Off is any guide, actually it's diabolically difficult for NRL players. However,
their daughters, water polo ppl, old men, TV celebrity types fare very well. It's just NRL players . . . .

IMG_32934312468488.jpeg
IMG_32934312468488.jpeg
IMG_32934312468488.jpeg
r,

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4