GAME DAY - Manly v Rorters [Round 25, 2015] Toovey Farewell Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'll have a crack at whinging.
Why pick the same players who let us down so miserably last match - when you have very capable alternatives?
I can only assume 2V has given up, and we are pinning our hopes on winning the NSW Cup!

I'll have a crack at whinging.
Why pick the same players who let us down so miserably last match - when you have very capable alternatives?
I can only assume 2V has given up, and we are pinning our hopes on winning the NSW Cup!
Do you truly believe that the team named will be the one that runs on on Friday night?

What, you think we've got a secret plan, do you?
Come on,Manly fans are supposed to have higher IQ's than Rabbits supporters.I'll wager plenty that that won't be the side that runs out.Last week Starling was named to start but Sao took his place.Secret plan?I think not.Just the usual coaches playing games

If T red is fit, he has to play. Losing Ballin is huge. Having an experienced hooker in these big games is vital. Ballin was on his game in those big wins against brisbane and souths. directing the forwards and promoting good balls to both forwards and dce. Hopefully hodges steps up, his passing and options are not the best though, but who else do we have??

James @:mad: fooking :banghead: Hasson :swear:

You will NEVER convince me that an underdone Lawrence is not better that our residence useless POS.

If T red is fit, he has to play. Losing Ballin is huge. Having an experienced hooker in these big games is vital. Ballin was on his game in those big wins against brisbane and souths. directing the forwards and promoting good balls to both forwards and dce. Hopefully hodges steps up, his passing and options are not the best though, but who else do we have??

Agree

I think T Red will be a better replacement at Hooker than Leary. he has a good passing game and speed.

Courier mail

Manly Sea Eagles v Sydney Roosters

Friday 7:45pm at Brookvale Oval

Manly: Willie Mason will be able to return from suspension while Tom Symonds is also expected to be fit after struggling with a niggling knee injury for several weeks. Brenton Lawrence has played several weeks in NSW Cup and may make a return to first grade off the bench.

Roosters: Jared Waerea-Hargreaves (knee) and Mitchell Pearce (hamstring) are both out with injury. Waerea-Hargreaves is out for the season and will be replaced in the short-term by Suaia Matagi while Pearce is expected to miss at least a few weeks with young gun Jackson Hastings to step into the No. 7 jersey. Michael Jennings has been hit with a shoulder charge and will miss one match regardless of his plea — if he is suspended, Mitchell Aubusson will likely revert to the centres but the possibility of exciting youngster Latrell Mitchell, who was 18th man for the Roosters last weekend, making his NRL debut should not be counted out.
Either way, still a sh*t hot side. We better bring our game faces.

Cannot believe we are equal favourites here @ $1.90 I would say we should be about $3.95

If thats the team that actually runs out I'm saddened by the way it was done but glad were moving in a new direction next year.

How hard is it to pass a ball ???
If Freddy's Pass Off is any guide, actually it's diabolically difficult for NRL players. However,
their daughters, water polo ppl, old men, TV celebrity types fare very well. It's just NRL players . . . .

Would love to see Michelle Jenneke get a run :inlove: . . . . Can't think what position she should play though . . .

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6