GAME DAY - Manly v Eels [Round 24, 2015] Toovey Farewell Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'M A BELIEVER!!!

Payback for round 1 loss coming up...
A solid win to boost our F+ / A-
preferably without any more player collisions being placed on report

GO YOU BLOODY GOOD THING - GO MANLY!!!

C'MON, GO ALL THE WAAAAY BAAABY!

Not enough talk about this game. Too much complacency from fans and players here. Can see us blowing this one and the season. No big Willie driving us forward and a groggy Jake T after last week dog shot. Throw in the plodder and I can see Parra upset on the cards. Parra by 10 season over:(

Not enough talk about this game. Too much complacency from fans and players here. Can see us blowing this one and the season. No big Willie driving us forward and a groggy Jake T after last week dog shot. Throw in the plodder and I can see Parra upset on the cards. Parra by 10 season over:(

All class Mick.....Lol

Geez I'm pumped for this game! Last Sunday arvo at Brookie for the season, really hoping for a sunny day even though the weather forecast looks a bit miserable, still can't wait to get down there and watch our boys play some kick arse footy.

Geez I'm pumped for this game! Last Sunday arvo at Brookie for the season, really hoping for a sunny day even though the weather forecast looks a bit miserable, still can't wait to get down there and watch our boys play some kick arse footy.

@eagle chick sorry to disappoint you but the forecast for Sunday is for showers mainly in the afternoon and evening. I agree with you though you should be excited for Sunday payback for round 1 on the cards , don't think the boys have forgotten about this.

Manly by 8- 14 points

Thanks Mick. Now I know Manly winning by 77-0 is on the cards.;)

First we have Penn trying to derail our campaign, then the MRC against us and now the weather! How dare we look forward to a sunny Sunday afternoon game at Brookie against the Squeels :swear: Will be detrimental to the crowd and reduce our chances of a much needed big score but unfortunately can't control the weather :(
Anyways, Go Manly!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8