GAME DAY - Manly v Dogs [Round 3, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Not bitter grapes, but DCE knock ons, failed kicks, kicks straight to the opposition, crabbing runs, poor defense and slow play the balls ****ed us.

He may have won the game for us last week, but he lost it this.

One solitary win from three is about where this team is at.

If DCE focussed on chemistry and combinations rather than Dene Gaigai this week, we may have won.

Very disappointing to put in so much effort and not come away with the win. And it's not like Canterbury were setting the world on fire, either. That horrible kick we let bounce and then the last try, which came after the clearest of all the forward passes not called on the night, and Morris not even attempting to play the ball…
Bugger.

Thought the young pack stood up against an overrated dogs pack. DCE rubbish. Horo rubbish. Can't wait until we have halves that want to be here I find it hard to cheer on our team with these sh!tstains

Turbo went alright. I thought our pack was going to get monstered but they didn't.

On that performance DCE wouldn't be worth 250k.

Mbye for the dogs was good, another we could chase ?

What a mess, but we only lost on goal kicks.
Why do our forwards run one out, no lateral movement to the backs all night?

Chez and Snake were both off their games tonight.@:(

Poor Matai, in pain city to help his Team:angel:

For mine the game of rugby league is dying. That was tough to get through. The "moooove calls", the go back and play the ball even though Souths and JWH have been doing it for the last 18 months, the state of Brookie's playing surface. Fair dinkum, I played league at the very lowest levels, but even I would have questioned whether I should have been playing on that !!!

DCE has only been good because he had a class team behind him. He is going to struggle BIG time in the Titans when he doesn't have a strong team behind him. He proved it tonight and he proved it in the first and second State of Origins last year. I wonder how the Titans feel about spending so much money on him after tonight.

I hear it is Retro Round next week and Manly are playing in the Nth Eagles away strip that is how it feels at the moment, even the crowd at the game sounded like they were not really interested more feeling the need to cheer.

DCE has only been good because he had a class team behind him. He is going to struggle BIG time in the Titans when he doesn't have a strong team behind him. He proved it tonight and he proved it in the first and second State of Origins last year. I wonder how the Titans feel about spending so much money on him after tonight.
I imagine we would be saying similar about Foran if he played tonight. He won't take the game by the scruff of the neck like Thurston, Cronk, Pearce.

• 👍
Reactions: mbe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12