GAME DAY - Manly v Dogs [Round 3, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Saw that and loved it, too. He's also get a very nice passing game - really looks good as a ball distributor. Watching him and Sao get good minutes was the highlight for me in a very ordinary game.
Best positives i took out of the game as well. Sao was great in first half and Jake looked really good. All the forwards had good games. Just needed a better 5th kicking option and finishing touch on a few plays. It was 3 tries a piece. Defense in the middle held their own. Players to come back.

Rd 1 we lost Gutho early so gave us a three man bench, then lost Foz
No Killer or Leary tonight.
Thats four of our Rd 1 squad out by Rd 3 ( I can't believe that Wolfy is that far down the pecking order that we started with Williame?)

And don't forget we lost Lawrence, so that makes 5 of our Rd 1 squad.

That last pass to Perret was a metre forward for crying out loud.

There was one on the 40 about 3 tackles earlier which was 1/4 the length but went forward further. The linesman couldn't have been in a better position but missed it. Then again he didn't see the dogs lose the ball right infront of him earlier either.

Worse than the refs

I don't like losing, and Manly had the chance to win that with better options, loss of ball in critical moments, but the team had a crack with no Lawrence, Starling, Lyon, Foran, and matai at the end when it mattered.

That's all I ask for.

There was one play where he was yelling at blokes to get in position. That sort of leadership/game awareness on such a young pup. Love him!

I said it in the Turbo thread but his work off the ball shows he has a great footy brain as well.

Kid could be anything

Watching it on 9 now. Live in queensland so its delayed. The try the bulldogs scored just before half time they dropped it. He goes for a one hand put down and there's a definite seperation just before he puts it down. Funnily enough the video ref looked at the put down and still allowed it. Sums up the referees night I guess

Man FoxSports News are dead set **** kidding themselves..

"Cherry-Evans with the try pass to Mateo". No. He passed the ball to Feliti, but the try was allll Feliti and no DCE.

Do these halfwits even football?

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you're right, lol, but I think he was certainly trying. I don't think he's worth over a million though, based on tonight.

Bottom line is, there is not a player in the game worth a million. I don't care who or where they play. A million a year is ridiculous money, but hey, I wouldn't knock it back. Would you?

That would be a case of "two fools met..." Them for offering it, and me for knocking it back.

Last edited:
im bad, just for laughs.
A.jpg

The match report on NRL.com stated that DCE was sensational tonight, and that replays of the Matai try showed "a mass of players around the ball, and not much else". I certainly saw the ball on the ground, so I am unsure what game these clowns were watching. It's almost as if they thrive on controversy, but you'd expect better from reporters working for the official NRL website.

Cherry had a shocker no doubt. But I think part of the problem is that without Lyon or foran there, there as no one else other than cherry kicking at the end of every set.

Hard game to work.....but a lot of effort in there as well.

I thought we got the 'wolfies' (sorry w-man) in the first half and not wanting to touch a ball kicked in the air at all.

scrappy scrappy scrappy....mooooove....plaaaaay the baaaaall on the maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark for about 10 minutes.

How to beat manly....wait till they rush in and pop the ball over to your unmarked wingman.

However, with foz (I guess) and Lyon out....wasn't tooooooo baaaaaad.

dce left his skillset:tm: at home

Dce has only had three years with joey . Give an unproven toyota cup half an off=season with him though.. Sorry just my agenda.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8