GAME DAY - Manly v Cowboys [Round 19, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Straight toss up but I favour us. I have been backing Saints for more than a month then I finally realised I had it wrong. That is how I feel about us. Only a fool would back against us at the moment.

Interesting statistic ... The Cowgirls have not won at Brookvale since 2005 . That's ten fcking years !!!

I get the feeling the cowgirls are ripe for the picking.

I really dont care that the cows may be a bit injured, in fact i hope that injured teams play us into form and into week one of the finals.

I think this is going to be a firey affair. There is a bit of history here, and the boys are going to fire up for this one.

I see us winning by 8.

Manly 24 Cowboys 16

Yeah kind of feel this is the biggest hurdle to our finals hopes. If we can beat the cows, we are a chance of making the finals.

Yeah kind of feel this is the biggest hurdle to our finals hopes. If we can beat the cows, we are a chance of making the finals.
I think we'll beat the 'Boys. Our biggest test will come against Easts who are, imo, the best team in the comp when they all put in.

Foz_Hand_of_God.jpg

We win by around 20 and results go our way we can slip up to 11th and be 2 points out of the 8
Optimistic but gotta keep the faith
C'mon Manly kick it and rip it :praying:

Being heritage round and us not having much of a history of big games vs the Cows........ Instead of a heritage Jersey are the players all going wear a giant hand to commemorate the 'Hand of Foran' game?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4