GAME DAY - Manly v Cowboys [Round 19, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This should be a belter of a game. Hopefully Manly can maintain their winning ways.

The key for Manly will be how well they can contain the Cowboys forwards particularly up the middle. In many sets last night the Titans made 50+ metres easily and I fear that if Manly do not stop this roll on then it will be a tough night. The Cowboys will also likely be much more disciplined with the ball with Thurston leading the around.

To be fair we were making 60m each set. The refs were keeping a huge 10m usually 12-13 by the looks of it and they do have decent forwards in Myles, Douglas, James and Pettybourne

Very nervous for this game as this will be the real test as to where our form is at.

Next four weeks is our season really

Cowboys Brookvale
Warriors NZ
Broncos Gosford
Souths Brookvale

Then we have

Raiders Canberra
Eels Brookvale
Easts Brookvale
Sharks at Shark Park

That is one tough run home we have.

Those early season loses to Cowboys and Panthers I feel may be going to be what separates us from making the eight.

One game at a time!!

Very nervous for this game as this will be the real test as to where our form is at.

Next four weeks is our season really

Cowboys Brookvale
Warriors NZ
Broncos Gosford
Souths Brookvale

Then we have

Raiders Canberra
Eels Brookvale
Easts Brookvale
Sharks at Shark Park

That is one tough run home we have.

Those early season loses to Cowboys and Panthers I feel may be going to be what separates us from making the eight.

One game at a time!!
We will win our next six games in a row and be on 28 points with two rounds left.

So ong as the 17 Manly Players turn up, I'm happy cheering them on, on my own :clap:

Really want Chez to dazzle and keep us warm by rolling out those try assissts :rock:

We could be like the titans and announce a crowd of 10k regardless of how many show up.
At least I'll get a really good spot on the hill to watch the game.
Here's a pic of the usual 10K crowd
images

Last edited:
Hodges is 18th man now with Dunamis Lui into the starting side and Soggy Sao is on the bench.

Why would we do that.

Sports bet has us as favorites to beat the cows 1.85 to 1.95

Yep changed from this morning. On NRL 360 it seems Matt Scott has a neck injury of some sort? Apparently similar to what Tamou had last season. Maybe he might not be included on Monday hence the switch in the odds?

Hodges is 18th man now with Dunamis Lui into the starting side and Soggy Sao is on the bench.

Why would we do that.
Most teams that play on the Monday night just wheel out the same team that they named the week before.Wont look like that come Monday night.Lui is likely out injured

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6