GAME DAY - Finals Week 1, 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yvonne Sampson made a mistake and called Finch as Stewart lol. She admitted it after the interview.
Putting my fashionista hat on for a moment:
Speaking of Whyvonne, has there ever been an otherwise more beautiful young presenter, who so consistently presents with her hair in seeming disarray and a dress sense that screams 'afterthought?'

Putting my fashionista hat on for a moment:
Speaking of Whyvonne, has there ever been an otherwise more beautiful young presenter, who so consistently presents with her hair in seeming disarray and a dress sense that screams 'afterthought?'
Maybe she meets Beau before her gig. I do agree that she is a great sort.

and if the NRL are serious about cracking down on the way players are talking to refs,thens its not working,the Bulldogs are the prime example for that

This (apparently legal) tripping in tackles is disgraceful. I'm sure Ray Price was penalised for that in the past. Who knows maybe there will be a return to players who can actually tackle in the years to come.

This (apparently legal) tripping in tackles is disgraceful. I'm sure Ray Price was penalised for that in the past. Who knows maybe there will be a return to players who can actually tackle in the years to come.
I thought tripping was an offence and was penalised ?

I thought tripping was an offence and was penalised ?

Apparently it's not tripping if you have at least one hand on the player, you can use your leg as leverage to effect the "tackle". So many players do it, they hold them up and then flip them over the leg to get them down.
Dumb rule which they'll change on the run after someone gets seriously injured.

Apparently it's not tripping if you have at least one hand on the player, you can use your leg as leverage to effect the "tackle". So many players do it, they hold them up and then flip them over the leg to get them down.
Dumb rule which they'll change on the run after someone gets seriously injured.
Cumberland Throw - Parra brought it in in the 70s. :mad: Rule will only change if a Nein Fave Player snaps his leg.

Hope the Sharks send GI off to buggery today :p

sharks won't score a point today with bird and robson as their halves and gallen doing one out hit ups 3 times in every set.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8