Fulton to be promoted to Head of Football

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My comparison was with Bennett and Bennett has produced more internationals than Fulton.The likes of Hopoate,who only played 2 tests, wouldn't of played if Fulton was not Australian coach.By the end of this year,Bennett will most likely have produced 2 immortals in Lockyer and Meninga
image.png

No problem. I would prefer that than slagging off a club legend, based on what we have seen to date in a limited preparation at short notice. Don't let your personal vendetta against Zorba completely cloud your judgement. I am already quoted on my thoughts regarding the Penn's ownership and performance, however throwing Bozo under the bus because he was drafted in to giving some assistance to the club he loves...fair dinkum! His record speaks for itself.

You have totally missed my point about Fulton, and I certainly haven't " thrown him under a bus".

I have stated ( more than once) I have no issues with his past, as a player and as a coach.

The point I've been trying to make ( and the **** all to do with Zorba) is the games moved on, it's all technical , GPS systems etc etc and at 70 , or thereabouts ,I wonder what he can really bring to the table other than an obvious passion about the club.

And by the way I'm not Robinson Caruso on here with that view.

Anyway we shall agree to disagree but let's not forget everyone is entitled to a different view , the beauty of Silvertails!!

All,

Let me put my thoughts here about the current Bob Fulton.

Fkin waste of space who should have retired as a great player.
Damaging our current hopes.

Please piss off & retire.

I hope this has offended a few of you cheer leading under achieving lovers.

The Cobar born Kosef, whose immigrant parents initially frowned upon his participation in the Australian sport of Rugby League, came to Manly as a 15 year old to play in the successful junior sides of
kosef_injury1.jpg
the era that also contained other future stars like Steve Menzies and John Hopoate
Couldn't have Nik being showcased in that horrible jersey. Here's a better shot
71131374-nik-kosef-of-the-sea-eagles-in-action-during-gettyimages.jpg

Fulton will not be the coach,there will be a head coach, assistant coach and a myriad of technical staff to bring us into the now and future,sure the game has moved on from bozo but his wealth of knowledge will help the cause.
anyway arko was the one who bought us our premierships back when and bozo was a huge part of it and as I said before,f*ck bennett and his loser team,their demise is part due to him being the pommy coach and the donkies were a bought team from the getgo.
I hope bozo can get the formula back to the club,there is no one here that can do it

My comparison was with Bennett and Bennett has produced more internationals than Fulton
"Produced"?
Meninga had rave reviews as a future superstar while he was still playing in the local Brisbane comp.
Yes Bennett and Bellamy have overseen the rise of many rep players but they have had the luxury of being able to sign huge numbers of the top young talent. Law of averages says some of them will make it.

"Produced"?
Meninga had rave reviews as a future superstar while he was still playing in the local Brisbane comp.
Yes Bennett and Bellamy have overseen the rise of many rep players but they have had the luxury of being able to sign huge numbers of the top young talent. Law of averages says some of them will make it.
Obviously you live in NSW and have no idea about the old BRL comp.Who do you think was Meninga's coach when he came through the grades at Brisbane Souths?

You have totally missed my point about Fulton, and I certainly haven't " thrown him under a bus".

I have stated ( more than once) I have no issues with his past, as a player and as a coach.

The point I've been trying to make ( and the **** all to do with Zorba) is the games moved on, it's all technical , GPS systems etc etc and at 70 , or thereabouts ,I wonder what he can really bring to the table other than an obvious passion about the club.

And by the way I'm not Robinson Caruso on here with that view.

Anyway we shall agree to disagree but let's not forget everyone is entitled to a different view , the beauty of Silvertails!!
You are entitled to any opinion you want Mark, as I am. I don't really get your punchline of different views on here. That is what a forum essentially is...isn't it?
Don' t get touchy because I expressed mine. I didn't say you threw him under the bus, I referenced that many posters on here did. Do you think Fulton has not kept up with the game since retiring as a coach??? Then why would the club approach him in the first place.
He may well prove not to be the answer, but some of the shocking language used on here to describe his involvement is treacherous.

Odds Bozo cracked it and quit NSW when they wouldn't pick Walker for game 3?

You are entitled to any opinion you want Mark, as I am. I don't really get your punchline of different views on here. That is what a forum essentially is...isn't it?
Don' t get touchy because I expressed mine. I didn't say you threw him under the bus, I referenced that many posters on here did. Do you think Fulton has not kept up with the game since retiring as a coach??? Then why would the club approach him in the first place.
He may well prove not to be the answer, but some of the shocking language used on here to describe his involvement is treacherous.
Where's the L90 when you need it...

This will only degenerate if we take this further, I'm respectfully butting out of the argument as of now !!

Hooroo!

Last edited:
Odds Bozo cracked it and quit NSW when they wouldn't pick Walker for game 3?

Maybe the other way around. Maybe Bozo quit first, so they didn't feel the need to select Walker.

Which is still dumb because Jennings is still there despite his two try assists for Queensland and try saver against NSW, but you get the idea.

Fulton would have been sacked from NSW in 2017 anyway.

Its just jobs for the Penn boys now.

How much Fulton tarnishes his reputation depends on the 2017 signings and performance.

2016 is already scrubbed. And Fultons reputation is being dragged down. it's just a matter of how far down.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4