Fulton to be promoted to Head of Football

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They say mal meninga was old school And not that technical with Qld. Jack Gibson kept it simple. They just surrounded themselves with people who did implement ideas, Hagan, Massey etc.
Run hard, tackle hard....
Sounds like good advice.
But Mal had Thurston,Smith,Inglis,Cronk and Slater at his disposal.You don't need a coach for them,just a good man manager,which is all Mal is

Someone (our owners or Board) certainly doesn't take results as a pre-requisite for a position.
Immortal or not, Fulton has done a lousy job as a NSW selector. 10 years of failures from 11 years isn't a business driven by results!

He supposedly constructed Manly this year and we have endured the same result.

Fulton was my childhood hero. That was 50 years ago. Times have changed but his selection criteria seems not to have.

Enjoy your grandfather days, Bobby - A selector, you are not!
"Head of Football" ?? Another backward step by our owners (or Zorba's indulgences).
But I thought it was a results driven business, I'm confused

many in here would be too young to know just how good he was as a player and a coach,he will have people around him to school him in modern warfare and still be able to do old school sh*t,footy back then was tougher and way harder,not as fast though and not as many skilful players,but they were made out of cement.if most of these young blokes today had to play 80 minutes with broken bones they wouldn't play at all.
I am not a good old days sort of bloke,but sometimes I wonder
His coaching was over rated.He purchased so many internationals and created so few.His team lists were of the equivalent to the ones Bennett had and Fulton has only won a quarter of the premierships Bennett has.Im guessing you won't be as enthusiastic about him once his sons are holding high positions at the club

His coaching was over rated.He purchased so many internationals and created so few.His team lists were of the equivalent to the ones Bennett had and Fulton has only won a quarter of the premierships Bennett has.Im guessing you won't be as enthusiastic about him once his sons are holding high positions at the club
I was the rumour starter regarding Brett as 1st grade coach,i I am going to wait and see as this thread isn't a contest between bozo and bennett
ps F**k bennett and the broncos and queeeenslaaand rl

You can never lose by watching those again. In fact the scene in Jason and the Argonauts where those flying things are nicking the blind guys fruit reminds me of the coaching staff. They know they are losing but can't see why.
I liked Medea (Nancy Kovack). Grrrrrr....what a rack. Oops, did I just write that? Yes I did!

Ever heard of Nick Kosef, Daniel Gartner or Steve Menzies, local juniors who Fulton brought through the grades

Well I damn well hope he buys us a few more premierships.

He also built 2 great teams in the 80's and again in the 90's. Are you saying he can't do that again?...you're brave or foolish. Bob Fulton has forgotten more than some of the pie eaters on this site know.

Well lets see shall we, let's discuss this again say in 12 months!

Well lets see shall we, let's discuss this again say in 12 months!
No problem. I would prefer that than slagging off a club legend, based on what we have seen to date in a limited preparation at short notice. Don't let your personal vendetta against Zorba completely cloud your judgement. I am already quoted on my thoughts regarding the Penn's ownership and performance, however throwing Bozo under the bus because he was drafted in to giving some assistance to the club he loves...fair dinkum! His record speaks for itself.

The Cobar born Kosef, whose immigrant parents initially frowned upon his participation in the Australian sport of Rugby League, came to Manly as a 15 year old to play in the successful junior sides of
kosef_injury1.jpg
the era that also contained other future stars like Steve Menzies and John Hopoate

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2