Fullback?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If it was playing against the Sharks this Saturday, I would have given Hoppa a go there but with the Storm, he is better on the wing.

Depends on the length of time for me, 1-2 weeks Robbo but 3 or more may as well give Hoppa a crack

Wing is a good place for Hoppa to start out. I did see a couple of things that concerned me a bit in his U20s play at fullback which may need a bit of work

Hoppa will be underdone as he hasn't played for 3 weeks. 

Robbo at full back is as useful as Tony Williams in the centres. No guessign where the storm will play us on saturday night.  I feel our season slowly fading away.

So if Hoppa is out then what do we do?

Knowing Des he will out Chris Bailey at fullback

You have to be injured to be out of the squad, and even then that's not a given.  Reminds me of a cricket team of a past era.  I wonder why he's so averse to picking new guys to replace out of form players? 

Robbo's positional play defending short attacking kicks at FB leaves a lot to be desired. He is solid under the high ball and will run the ball back hard, but gets caught out way too often at the back. Cost us a LOT of tries last year.

So we assume, Robbo to Fullback and Chris Bailey to centres??

Heaven forbid, I bet Inglis will love that

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4