Fullback?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
WHY DO YOU KEEP TYPING IN CAPS?

Yes because team sheets are always accurate?

And Dan he's clearly yelling because this is FREAKING IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!

bob dylan link said:
Matai to wing.

CB to the centres.

Its a certainty.

Then we will have one winger doing 15 runs which the forwards could have done and one centre who will watch Inglis breeze by for a zillion points. I am not looking forward to this game.

Hoppa hasn't played for a couple of weeks hes injured.
Oldfield looks a real goer i'd put him on the wing.

From FOXSPORTS.COM.AU

Manly fullback Ben Farrar ruled out of Melbourne clash with knee injury

August 04, 2010

Manly fullback Ben Farrar has been ruled out of Saturday night's NRL match against Melbourne Storm with a knee problem.
Farrar suffered the injury in Monday night's loss to Newcastle and is likely to miss a couple of matches.

Michael Robertson will shift from wing to fill in at No.1 while Will Hopoate is in line to come onto the flanks.

However, the Sea Eagles will wait to confirm whether Hopoate will start, as he too has been out of action with injury.

Coach Des Hasler admitted Farrar's absence would be a blow but backed Robertson to do the job.

"He (Farrar) won't play, his scans have come back and he'll be a week, possibly two," Hasler said.

"But Robbo's there and he's quite experienced in that position, so we should cover that."

"It is just turning up on Saturday and getting the job done."

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4