Fullback - Koula,Weekes or Garrick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who should be fullback while Tommy is injured

• Koula

Votes: 79 50.3%
  • Weekes

Votes: 39 24.8%
  • Garrick

Votes: 39 24.8%

• Total voters
Why name Koula at all. Do the Knights seriously care if Koula is FB or not. The only person Des is fooling is himself. Garrick is NOT a FB. Have a bad feeling about this, particularly in the wet.

Why name Koula at all. Do the Knights seriously care if Koula is FB or not. The only person Des is fooling is himself. Garrick is NOT a FB. Have a bad feeling about this, particularly in the wet.
Maybe he was given a chance to pass a fitness test yesterday and failed.

Maybe he was given a chance to pass a fitness test yesterday and failed.
This is the most obvious scenario 👍

This will be verified if Koula is selected at fullback next week.

Last edited:
It's a scary looking backline on recent form. DCE will need back to back MOM's

I still vote for Koula as I really want to see him play in good conditions, however in these terrible conditions he probably dodged a bullet.

However, will Des pick him to play against the Gold Coast next Sat?.

I still vote for Koula as I really want to see him play in good conditions, however in these terrible conditions he probably dodged a bullet.

However, will Des pick him to play against the Gold Coast next Sat?.
Yes, if fit. I think there will be more points in the team with Koula at the back & Garrick on the wing.

Full marks to Tuipolotu for his game. Think he'll have more opportunities this year.

Yes Garrick was terrible, especially in the wet.;)

Think he just stays with the same backline because we won.
Des likes players who are safe solid and dependable, I can't remember Garrick ever dropping a bomb/high kick for at least 2 seasons. When game momentums are turned on there head at the slightest error it's good to have these sort of players in the positions you want.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8