Free 2 x GA tixs for Thursday night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mals

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
** FREE **
Unfortunately I have a family issue I need to resolve on Thursday night so can no longer attend the game v Riff.

I have 2 x GA tickets for anyone that wants them... sorry I can’t throw in a free set of steak knives to make it more tempting :p

Reply in this thread if you want them and we can then sort the transfer.

Go Manly!!!

do the tickets come with medication and a drinks allowance. Maybe some therapy for trying to slash my wrists? I'm in Newie so thanks but I wish you circumstances well!

** FREE **
Unfortunately I have a family issue I need to resolve on Thursday night so can no longer attend the game v Riff.

I have 2 x GA tickets for anyone that wants them... sorry I can’t throw in a free set of steak knives to make it more tempting :p

Reply in this thread if you want them and we can then sort the transfer.

Go Manly!!!

Hey mate, are these tickets still available. Was wishing to go with a mate and the tickets would be a massive help. Cheers

Hey mate, are these tickets still available. Was wishing to go with a mate and the tickets would be a massive help. Cheers
Good onya Josh. Cheer loud for the boys and help em get that first win!

Sorry Mals

You need to accept your punishment as a Manly supporter and turn up like the rest of us @:cry:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8