Four Nations

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Knock in in front of the posts.

We're being our own worst enemy out there really.

Damn, I thought Johnson was going to get around Jennings there. Good tackle into touch though.

Does Ray Warren actually know that "Greg" has a last name?

KOMORI said:
Nice miss Cordner :(

Then Johnson just ran around "Greg" and left him for dead.

I think the Kiwis have this one unfortunately.

Though a win every now and then by someone other than the Kangaroos isn't a bad thing for the game.

Peta Hiku has shown in this 4 Nations that his best position is FB. But I do think he's being groomed to be a centre at Manly.

Hiku might be having a great game but you can put your house on them picking Johnson as the MoM.....if the Kiwis do win it of course.

25,183 have turned up for the Final. Not bad considering Wellington is more a union (and soccer) town than it is a league town. The last time we played at Westpac (2007), the attendance was only 16,681.

What this tournament has shown is that while Australia has decent depth in its backs, we can't say the same when it comes to the forwards. The Kiwi pack has given Johnson room to move tonight. Our pack haven't given Cronk or Cherry any room.

Forward pass try?

Finally they saw that forward pass, guess they don't want to embarrass the Roos too much and keep tv ratings up.

Congrats to Foz and Hiku for their win.

Well deserved win to the Kiwis. But what worries me is how good Johnson plays with Foran running the show. It's going to be real tough to keep him at Manly.:(

Mark from Brisbane said:
The home ground advantage to get the Kiwis home tonight, them 24 us 16

Close enough I reckon!!

wombatgc said:
Well deserved win to the Kiwis. But what worries me is how good Johnson plays with Foran running the show. It's going to be real tough to keep him at Manly.:(

Yep, he's gone for sure, even played like he wanted to be there!!

globaleagle said:
The Way We See It: Before the Kiwis ran riot in their early tournament clash with Australia, the game had been all balanced up at 12-all. That all changed when Cherry-Evans and Inglis failed to return after half-time, with the Kiwis taking advantage of their under-strength opponents. Barring injuries, this game won't be a blowout. With Australia finding their feet over the past fortnight, a brilliant Trans-Tasman clash beckons. But regardless of the Kangaroos' improvement against England and Samoa the Kiwis' experience will give them an advantage, especially on home turf with their undefeated and – quite frankly – classier squad. New Zealand by four points.

nrl.schlong

FMD GE!!! PM me the gold lotto numbers for next week Mate! :D

wombatgc said:

If Foz does go they will win more than 1 premiership.

wombatgc said:

Yeah, just said pretty much the same thing in another thread. The better Johnson played the more worried about Foz leaving I got. Yes, he and DCE are a great halves combination. But he and Johnson are more than a little handy, too.

globaleagle said:
The Way We See It: Before the Kiwis ran riot in their early tournament clash with Australia, the game had been all balanced up at 12-all. That all changed when Cherry-Evans and Inglis failed to return after half-time, with the Kiwis taking advantage of their under-strength opponents. Barring injuries, this game won't be a blowout. With Australia finding their feet over the past fortnight, a brilliant Trans-Tasman clash beckons. But regardless of the Kangaroos' improvement against England and Samoa the Kiwis' experience will give them an advantage, especially on home turf with their undefeated and – quite frankly – classier squad. New Zealand by four points.

nrl.schlong

^ Great observasions GE and spot on prediction.

EaglesDontTweet said:
Do linesmen call forward passes any more or is it just a linesman's job to practice for being a referee by running up and down in front of a crowd?

And also, midway thru 2nd half when Cronk was smashed way late & in mid air by 2 kiwis
(Wally & Johns pointed it out).

It happend a few metres in front of the linesman. Say something FFS.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8