Four Nations

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ranger said:
Anyone watching?

Foran having a great game, Cherry-Evans not so much...

Cherry playing on the left, not his preferred position and Foz keeps yelling to DCE to look ghe other way.

uh oh, cherry walking off the field.

eelcatcher said:
Ranger said:
Anyone watching?

Foran having a great game, Cherry-Evans not so much...

Cherry playing on the left, not his preferred position and Foz keeps yelling to DCE to look ghe other way.

uh oh, cherry walking off the field.

Al least he's walking. Looked like he was in agony.

Hiku is a good fullback but he's no winger.
DCE has been awful since origin.
Foran great (pity he didn't play with this attitude towards the end of the year)
Whare we needed to hold onto him.

Game over and there is still time left to play.

Injuries and illness aside, the stories that this is the weakest Aussie team in decades are about to gather major amounts of momentum.....

Australia have lost 30-12. Their third test loss in their last 37 games. All 3 losses have been to NZ and all were played at Suncorp Stadium.......

The Kiwi forwards laid the platform for the win .They looked the stronger from the start

just finished watching both games.

a pity the poms just got up.

And we were terrible. Is walker actually a fullback? If so where ever he is next year, there is going to be a hailstorm of bombs going his way.

sheesh between this, the cricket, the hockey.....any other team I follow wanna just suck the big ones this weekend?

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Current value
Foran $700k
DCE $1.99

;)

I'm glad you're not on our retention committee :p

Both already have offers exceeding $1 million per season.

Ralphie said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Current value
Foran $700k
DCE $1.99

;)

Not based on their performances over the past 4months. Other teams would just have to pay around this to get them from Manly.

Both DCE and Foran played behind a beaten forward pack over the last month of the season and their form suffered accordingly.
Difference last night, kiwi pack were very good, forans game lifted. DCE played out of position behind a pack that was outplayed.

Where was Watmough in last nights game? He was better than every backrower to don an Aussie jersey. Hoffman didn't bend the line at all. Parker is past it. Bird is a big girls blouse.

Ralphie said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Current value
Foran $700k
DCE $1.99

;)

If that's the case we can probably only choose one....Maybe I'm getting old, but for million bucks I'd expect a Jonathan Thurston type half.....always dangerous, can turn a game around and kick you the win. I'm not really a Thurston lover but at this stage I still think he's the best of the halves running around.

We can't rate DCE on the 35 minutes he played in that game. He was out of position and the whole team was diabolical.

Foran was outstanding and what a surprise packet Hiku was playing at that level. Congrats to Manly's Kiwi boys.

Foran proved last night he's a MUST keep for Manly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7