Four Nations

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The good thing is that with the final being played in Wellington we're more than likely going to get Vossy and his now Kiwi cohorts calling the game.

Jeez, Inglis could have scored closer to the posts if he wasn't so intent on showboating, just like he did with his try against the Poms last week. Instead he gave Scam Smith a shot from almost on the touchline. At least Smith kicked the goal.....

CHERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved Lui's kick near the end of the half. Knew it was the 5th, saw that Mansour was well back and put up a perfectly weighted kick. Good skills shown there.

Moondog said:
Clint said:
Great stuff DCE. Wow reminded me so much of one Johhny Gibbs in full flight Great sight
Just watching the replay. Loved how Joey cut Rabbits off when he started waffling on about Cherry having a mixed Four Nations. He could'nt just say great individual effort. Warrens well past his use by date.

So bring back Voss you reckon then Moondog? :D

Clint said:
Moondog said:
Clint said:
Great stuff DCE. Wow reminded me so much of one Johhny Gibbs in full flight Great sight
Just watching the replay. Loved how Joey cut Rabbits off when he started waffling on about Cherry having a mixed Four Nations. He could'nt just say great individual effort. Warrens well past his use by date.

So bring back Voss you reckon then Moondog? :D
If he could keep a lid on the corny comedy I reckon he'd be a improvement over Rabbits geriatric rambling.

Moondog said:
Clint said:

Yeah, but then Rabbits proceeds to wrap Jennings the support player deluxe. WTF.:mad:

DCE just keeps getting better.:D

Jennings did nothing but run 10m away from Cherry in support and Rabs praises his effort while claiming that Cherry has had a mixed Four Nations?? Not usually a fan of Joey's commentating but good on him for coming to Cherry's rescue there.

And I thought Sheens was going senile. Rabs has bolted to the lead in that race and is currently kicking away at the 1000m mark.

Cherry has a 59.57% success rate as Manly's goal kicker. He kicked 25/40 in 2011 (62.5%), 3/6 in 2012 and 0/1 in 2013. He didn't have a shot at goal in 2014.

The Way We See It: Before the Kiwis ran riot in their early tournament clash with Australia, the game had been all balanced up at 12-all. That all changed when Cherry-Evans and Inglis failed to return after half-time, with the Kiwis taking advantage of their under-strength opponents. Barring injuries, this game won't be a blowout. With Australia finding their feet over the past fortnight, a brilliant Trans-Tasman clash beckons. But regardless of the Kangaroos' improvement against England and Samoa the Kiwis' experience will give them an advantage, especially on home turf with their undefeated and – quite frankly – classier squad. New Zealand by four points.

nrl.schlong

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4