Foran or Feleti?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DCE and Foran are a must.

Mateo as the ball playing forward.

I love how Forans ability has diminished ever since it was announced that he "might" have signed with the squeels. In the eyes of the majority of clowns on here he was one of our best players before the **** hit the fan?

That is not what I have been reading. I reckon three quarters of posters have been saying how disappointing he has been for the past 6 months. I think it was the minority of clowns here.

That is not what I have been reading. I reckon three quarters of posters have been saying how disappointing he has been for the past 6 months. I think it was the minority of clowns here.

He has been a favourite on here until he "supposedly" signed with the squeels.

Crikey....I shudder to think what will happen (on here) if Mateo has a bad game next week!
Or heaven forbid he duplicates tonight, and we win again.

Sorry GE, the last 3 or so months play with Foran in our team have been uninspiring and we have been losing.

Last night was the first time ive seen us play in months that have excited me.

I think Forans attitude is cancerous to the team. Liars tend to have that affect.

Ill be fine if he tells people and the club the truth and admits he signed with Parra months ago.

Agree. Two glaring defensive misses in the the last 10 by Mateo. Nearly led to tries.
Thought our left side defence including Stevie was a real problem last night. Attack was great but Stevie, Feleti and Cheyse have some work to do

He should have announced it last night that way it's out of the way. Yet he is going 2 announce it this week and make it the biggest story for that day. The guy is nothing but an oxygen thief

He should have announced it last night that way it's out of the way. Yet he is going 2 announce it this week and make it the biggest story for that day. The guy is nothing but an oxygen thief

Yep, no way he'll allow Manly any positive press. It's all BS too, because he signed months ago.

He's wasting everyone time and money.

We need a ball player, not ball runner.

Or heaven forbid he duplicates tonight, and we win again.

Sorry GE, the last 3 or so months play with Foran in our team have been uninspiring and we have been losing.

Last night was the first time ive seen us play in months that have excited me.

I think Forans attitude is cancerous to the team. Liars tend to have that affect.

Ill be fine if he tells people and the club the truth and admits he signed with Parra months ago.

Nothing in there to be sorry about mate. I mean you didn't capitalise the "I" in "I've" and missed an apostrophe in "I'll" but other than that everything reads ok. :) :giggle:

Yep, no way he'll allow Manly any positive press. It's all BS too, because he signed months ago.

He's wasting everyone time and money.

We need a ball player, not ball runner.

Going 2 suck the oxygen out of the Dogs build up could have announced it last night it would be finished (the story today) and we get on with it.

Going 2 suck the oxygen out of the Dogs build up could have announced it last night it would be finished (the story today) and we get on with it.
I actually DONT want to to sign anymore. Just want a more balanced team. His quality isnt worth unbalancing it.

Lol, the joys of posting in my Samsung

haha...nah I'm just being a bored douche. End of first between nucks and leafs.

Edit: Sorry for the sidetrack people (and any mistakes :p).....carry on! :)

I actually DONT want to to sign anymore. Just want a more balanced team. His quality isnt worth unbalancing it.

I'm talking about he could have come clean on the eels deal and got that out of the way. I agree we should not be trying 2 change his mind.

I thought Mateo was great last night, be happy to leave him there and see how he goes. Needs to work on his cover defence though

Joey on the Footy Show saying Feleti is a better passer and has better vision than even DCE. It's just desire for Mateo. Hopefully he feels like he's found a home and wants it. That big mitt holding the ball out with a bunch of guys hanging off him is one of the most dangerous things in the NRL...

Mateo can cover the #6 in fact the lighter defensive load, might help to freshen him up.

I still wish Foran would stay but not for $1.2m + per year. He's not going to stay for less and Manly can't afford him at that price.

Manly's his club and I'm disappointed he could turn his back on us. However, I can't begrudge him the chance to earn $5 million over 4 years.

By not offering a plyers 1.2m + per year we
I just want Foran to go to parra

His price tag for a foil is completely obscene
Desperate clubs call for desperate measures and this is why the desperate and disgracefully run Titans and the premiership title failures Parra are paying over the top for players and this will bight them in the ass when they have to balance their salary cap and wont be able to keep quality players . Watch those two clubs unload quality players :)

By not offering a plyers 1.2m + per year we

Desperate clubs call for desperate measures and this is why the desperate and disgracefully run Titans and the premiership title failures Parra are paying over the top for players and this will bight them in the ass when they have to balance their salary cap and wont be able to keep quality players . Watch those two clubs unload quality players :)
The Titans will only be paying dce 500 on the cap and 500 in 3rd party apparently,

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6